Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Arcimoto Announces $10 Million Common Stock Only Registered Direct Offering

Arcimoto, Inc.®, (NASDAQ: FUV) makers of the Fun Utility Vehicle® (FUV®), Rapid Responder™, and Deliverator™—affordable, practical, and joyful pure electric vehicles for everyday commuters and fleets—today announced the entry into agreements with institutional investors relating to the sale of 1,370,000 shares of its common stock at an above market offering price, pursuant to NASDAQ rules, of $7.30 per share. The gross proceeds from the offering will be approximately $10 million before deducting commissions and estimated offering expenses.

The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital, acceleration of the manufacture of finished goods for delivery against pre-orders and to address the increased customer demand in its products.

TT007 is a data point and usually entertaining if nothing else. I for one would be sad to see him go. Like plenty of other valued members, you just have to know how to take him.
What "value" did he bring other than (probably false) bragging about how rich he was, posting links to his Twitter feed and screaming for admiration?

I know this is the internet, but his lack of self-awareness is astounding. Hopefully he is grounded in real life.

Hello again 1600s.

TSLA has been drifting lower in sync with the Nasdaq over the last 90 minutes, but with its usually higher beta. Meanwhile, margin calls or anticipation of them could result in TSLA short covering (buying) this afternoon. And funds that can do so may continue to load up on TSLA before the inevitable S&P 500 inclusion. Lately some of them may have been front running their competitors .

TT007 I hope this reach you. As a fellow long of TSLA, we at least stood on the same side.

There is no joy in wealth without anyone to share it with. You will soon realize this if you act the same way in real life.

There are several ways ppl go down in flames after this stage. Hookers and blow, lifestyle inflation and divorce. I wish you good luck in avoiding these pitfall.

TT is a doctor, they generally get into that profession to help people,
Not to buy a second bmw.
Don’t think he wants to hear lectures about it.

Wall Street Journal - 4 minutes ago: Tesla Is Now Bigger Than JPMorgan and Procter & Gamble. Next Up: Walmart

Excerpt:

How big has Tesla gotten? Tesla's recent surge puts its market value of roughly $321 billion above that of JPMorgan Chase & Co., the biggest bank in America; Procter & Gamble Co., and UnitedHealth Group Inc. The electric-car maker is also bigger than Bank of America Corp. and Wells Fargo & Co. combined, according to FactSet data.

The rally has been driven in part by optimism surrounding the company's coming earnings report on July 22. Some investors are expecting the car maker to deliver a surprise profit. That would make the company eligible for inclusion in the S&P 500 index, potentially driving even more activity around its shares. At least $1.6 trillion of mutual and exchange-traded funds track the index, according to Morningstar Direct data.

If it were in the S&P 500, it would be the 10th-biggest company in the index, slightly behind Walmart, whose market value is about $374 billion.

FWIW - Ihor's update:

https://twitter.com/ihors3/status/1282721768529174528

$TSLA short int is $21.47BN; 13.9MM shs shorted; 9.43% of float;0.30% fee.Shs shorted down -1.58MM shs,-10.2%,over last 30 days as price rose +65% & down -59K shs,-0.4%, last week.Shorts down -$23.22BN in 2020 mark-to-market losses;down -$2.72BN on today's +12.7% move
@elonmusk

Ec0kSa-XsAILsKa

It’s the difference between one finger or two when mixing my drink. And can be for either or both situations just depending on a million circumstances like if Mars is in retrograde or not.
I don't know about anyone else ... but I am really missing Krugerrand's "TrumpCat " avatar ... cash cat is just rude :rolleyes:

upload_2020-7-13_13-26-20.jpeg