Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree that I also find it hard to find better investments. But I don’t think focused investing in Tesla needs to be YOLO-based necessarily.

On the contrary - we have so much analysis and insight and transparency into the Tesla business available to us. This makes it relatively easy to do an analysis and find that it is a quite low risk investment. This is a point that Dave Lee put forward in one of his early YouTube videos.

A diversified portfolio consisting of financial instruments that you have less knowledge of can be more risky. For example for market wide black swan events like the pandemic.

Personally, I am grateful for all the fine work people here and on YouTube that makes it easier to build deeper knowledge into Tesla’s business.

Thus, as a long I am not worried at all, except for not owning even more shares. :)

Of course, and I absorb the incredible insight we receive here, as well as some fabulous contributors elsewhere.

But fundamentally I don't even need this, a cursory understanding of Tesla and it's just bloody obvious where we're going.

And, as you imply, why invest in companies you don't understand in-depth?

One thing I will say is that you guys have been a guiding-light in helping me hodl the last five years, through thick-and-thin. For that I thank you and if any of you pass through Brussels, DM me so I can buy you a beer (or 10 :eek:)

Looks like its still trading.

upload_2020-8-28_16-5-57.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-8-28_16-5-42.png
    upload_2020-8-28_16-5-42.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Informative
Reactions: Christine69420