Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I gave a disagree because in-line with comments earlier this week I think it's best not to give these idiots a platform.

On the other hand, Craig isn't a shouter, like Gordo, so Rob might be able to get a word in edgeways.

As an addendum, all these bears know full well they're talking crap, but that's what they're paid to say, so what's the point in trying to convince them? The arguments they give are all the same, and they're all wrong. And have been proven wrong for year and years and years, and yet they're still there, spouting the same rubbish.

Tesla has to get out of the bubble somehow. Rob just needs to improve the structure/rules of debate with the ability to mute shouters who break the rules. However, I do not completely disagree with you which is why I am not giving you a disagree :)

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: SunCatcher
I was going to sell slightly OTM calls today, and then place a Buy Stop Loss order to buy the shares to cover the calls just below the strike price. But then I realized that if the S&P committee adds TSLA, it will happen after hours, and cause such a violent gap up (probably 30+%), that I would miss the opportunity to buy the shares below the strike price of my calls. So I'm not going to do it until after the event. Just too risky.