Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why do you always post with such an arrogant and superior tone?

Funny, I don’t see the poster you’re responding to, but I can deduce which one it is. “No manipulation” theme, I guess?

I see a lot of these ghost posts.

There are ways to stop wasting your time, if you exercise the feature.

Exactly
The share price never moves in a linear relation to the other metrics
The demand supply paradigm takes over here
The front running has led to explosive appreciation of the share price
I believe a significant horde of shares have already been accumulated by the front running entities
The opposite holds true when time comes next week and they start unloading
I won’t be surprised to see only a moderate rise in share price instead of a squeeze as the demand will likely be met by a steady supply of the accumulated shares .
Just want everyone to be cognizant of this possibility and not get hopes too high.
The share price will rise , that’s for sure.
But it is something we cannot predict with accuracy.

Why would front-runners want to sell in a way that limits price-rises? They’re vultures, like the rest and will do everything to maximise their own gains.

606$, tech futures down 1%.

I think we can assume with a good degree of probability that close SP will be between 600-620.
Last day before inclusion where MM "easy" can peg this to maximum-pain, be sure they will try to. :)

NExt week however - will be an entire different game - we will still playing "chicken", but buying pressure will be on for sure.

Just too much is perfectly aligned for the EV industry going into 2021. Here’s one interesting analysis predicting Tesla’s growth prospects towards $1T & more ->

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I do believe a lot of what mentioned in the video could come true or at least get very close to it.

Last edited:
08:00 a.m. Whistle: Fri, Dec 11, 2020

TSLA share price: $616.00 -11.07 -1.77%

Volume: 545,586 shares (Moderate)

Max Pain (07:00 ET): $600 (unchanged from yesterday)

TSLA.2020-12-11.08-00.png

Cheers!

Shanghai factory expanding onto new land!

From Wu Wa:

The winter in Shanghai is cold and humid, and the sky is shrouded in mist. The Lingang Tesla factory, which is a kilometer away from downtown Shanghai, is indeed very lively. In addition to the new Model 3s constantly shuttled in the factory, we also Seeing that the fence outside the paint shop on the east side of the second phase of the factory was opened, two excavators were stepping towards the watermelon field in the east, although we did not get any information about the watermelon field in the east. However, according to the signs today (Dec 10), Tesla is likely to rent the watermelon land in the southeast. I was consulting a melon farmer who stayed in this land and learned that the construction staff on the site told him , This land will no longer grow crops, they need to find a piece of farmland to grow watermelon in Lingang. In the near future, a new factory building will be built here. With the expansion of the factory, Tesla has also carried out a large number of recruitment in various cities in China. Next year, Tesla China will be a new era.

Yeah, I called the "watermelon" expansion starting last September: (here's the relevant posts)
My thesis is this will be the new Model 2 production facility, and construction will begin as soon a Jan 2021 (when construction of the "phase 2" Model Y plant is finished).

I see a continuous buildout occurring in China based on these advantages:
  • inexpensive local non-recourse debt for capital funding
  • access to 1st-tier State construction engineering assets
  • continued National policies favoring the rapid expansion of EV production
  • Tesla's envious technological leadership in design and production technology
Good times ahead for Tesla's expansion in China. I expect $25K Models 2 to be in volume production by Jan 2023 (2 years from ground-breaking).

The only issue remaining is, does the $15K Model 1 factory get built in China, or in India? Or, why not both? But then which is first? Of course, by 2025 China will have substantial EV credibility, and almost certainly their own Model 1 plant. Their large auto market demands that it be so.

Cheers!

Last edited: