Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4384518C-196E-4695-9C71-B4B5041DE92B.jpg

28% v. 25%. Good to hear they are negotiating rather than blocking.

Or buy more chairs...
I've got very little cash, but did sell my GME position this morning(apparently foolishly), and have some light TSLA options winning sitting around. In true TMC style I did say to myself that the logical move is just buy a handful of shares. That logical feeling only lasted an hour or so.

I'm inclined to keep leveraging with May/June calls if we somehow still sit at $699 this Friday. These guys get more wronger by the minute. I will therefor buy their call option contracts.

Reactions: PokerFJÆS
View attachment 651110

Joe needs to put on a show for now. When it gets down to it, he doesn't wanna spend his last few years in politics chairing the toilet cleaning committee. This package can pass relatively unchanged through reconciliation, it's too popular.

View attachment 651110

He's a Dem. We're blocking ourselves. Seems early to be throwing a bone, to me anyway.
Treading carefully here I'll keep my opinion to myself on the Corp Taxes, but the opponents are in lockstep when they want something... just sayin'.

Reactions: wtlloyd and JRP3
Rebounded from their lows? I'm collectively down 19K still on ARKK & ARKG. They both have a long way to go before I break even, and I originally had a big gain from them before the crash.

I was talking about their daily lows. Up until about an hour ago, TSLA was following the same pattern as ARK and the usual ARK stocks. ARK/ARK Stocks started rebounding an hour ago, TSLA only just now is showing some life.

• Helpful
Reactions: pitabun
Could you share with us your experience with all this, maybe in a dedicated thread?
  1. Agroforestry +
  2. solar generation +
  3. storage
is one of the best thing you can do for the environment right now. I know that many here of TMC are thinking about 2 and 3 (I do).
Thanks for asking, @aubreymcfato. I've posted something here.

Rebounded from their lows? I'm collectively down 19K (around -20%) still on ARKK & ARKG. They both have a long way to go before I break even, and I originally had a big gain from them before the crash.
As my local Chase Bank Investment advisor told me last week... "Everything you have is very high Beta, you should diversify." Maybe that's something you should consider.

ARKK and Bitcoin is how I diversified. Just don't do what I've done in the past and sell at your buy price as resentment and revenge. They've been shifting lately out of growth stock, so maybe that's paying off.

Come on........some big buyer come in and push thing thing back above 700.

The one thing I'm hoping on is that they spent a ton of ammo capping the stock for most of the day to persuade all of the 700 Call holders to close out their options before they let the stock free to ride on it's own towards close.

PS.......sorry for all the post about short term stock movements today. I never play short term calls. This was my first time so I have special interest in today's price movement. After today(or tomorrow) I'll go back to not caring at all ;)

Come on........some big buyer come in and push thing thing back above 700.

The one thing I'm hoping on is that they spent a ton of ammo capping the stock for most of the day to persuade all of the 700 Call holders to close out their options before they let the stock free to ride on it's own towards close.

PS.......sorry for all the post about short term stock movements today. I never play short term calls. This was my first time so I have special interest in today's price movement. After today(or tomorrow) I'll go back to not caring at all ;)
So close....
1617646108476.png

• Funny
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Tesmanian - today: Tesla Hiring Engineers in China

Excerpt:

The construction of an R&D center near Giga Shanghai will soon be completed and will employ a large number of engineers. Tesla has announced a massive hiring spree for engineers and technicians for the R&D center in China.

Once the new building—which will house the R&D center—is completed, it will house engineers and technicians who will work on R&D and design, as well as make some significant improvements to the existing models. Tesla China recently announced another—this time much more expansive—recruitment for a number of new positions.