Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to say that the financials are great - pretty much in line with a number of the expert commentators we have in the $TSLA community, if not slightly better

The stock is being killed by the lack of guidance, IMO, plus the zero (-100%) on the S&X line, with no explanation is not good

Let's see what the call brings, but without a doubt we are in good shape..

1619468925663.png

One of the reasons for the drop? Why only $1.33B in BTC?

• Funny
Reactions: Artful Dodger
I have to say that the financials are great - pretty much in line with a number of the expert commentators we have in the $TSLA community, if not slightly better

The stock is being killed by the lack of guidance, IMO, plus the zero (-100%) on the S&X line, with no explanation is not good

Let's see what the call brings, but without a doubt we are in good shape..

I'm ecstatic about this. 26.5% gross margins with no S/X produced, and only 2k or so of them sold, probably at a discount to clear inventory.

Traditional auto would kill for those margins in that product segment.

I just keep thinking how the margins are going to get even better when everything at battery day is fully implemented across the product line.

Beer time!

Tesla's nimbleness is a real strategic advantage:

This is totally accurate, especially along the lines of their software advantage. Being able to drop in microchip controller replacements so quickly is definitely a sign that they have apis for simple drop-in replacement of likely many other hw parts as well.

Great question. I want to see what happens on the call and if we get any juicy tidbits. If we do, I'll be selling CC's tomorrow if the stock is on the up-swing.
I too have been holding off on writing any new CC's the past 2 weeks. I think/hope the call will add some meat to the bones of this report and we get a nice bump tomorrow.