Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to be a normal dip and not a correction after all.

SPY successfully bounced off 441, close above the 50 ema 2 times in a row and Vix closed below 18.20. All signs point to bears lost and correction avoided. After last Friday's close I commented that this week was going to be scary. Indeed it was a drama filled week but the prediction that Tsla will beat macro also came true. Great close for Tsla as it finally broke out of that pesky resistant. Next week should see calmer waters I am guessing.
The key conclusion I am taking away from all of your posts the past couple of weeks concerning price movements and the market is the last word of the above post.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. Just check out my track record 🤣

After last Friday's close I commented that this week was going to be scary. Indeed it was a drama filled week but the prediction that Tsla will beat macro also came true.

On Tuesday you predicted some absolute serious doom and gloom (quoted below), and saying that Tesla *might* fair better and you hope things will happen is not a prediction.

Nasty. So prediction from last week is coming true. Macro in total correction territory. Spy has about another 6.5% downside. Tesla may fair better but let's just hope it can keep beating macro like today.

Gap close at 749, strong resistance at 755, need to break to get to 800. On the downside 714 is support and 692 is the support that will reverse tsla's bull trend to a bear trend. Expect more red in the macro environment ahead as vix closed above 23 two days a row while all indexes are closing below 50 Ema 3 days in a row. Just gonna be a sh%# show the next couple of weeks.

Turns out the market completely reversed from there. Just like most TA, it's a lot of "if this then that" with the narrative retroactively attempted to fit reality, and not valuable as a prediction.

Is there a statistical analysis thread somewhere?
I could put the posts elsewhere if the mods want, but I thought they were relevant to this thread because the timing of widespread FSD approval and adoption is by far the largest wildcard factor that will determine TSLA price action in the next few months and years, and with the Beta wide release button coming today, it's a hot topic. And ultimately, NHTSA is a statistics-driven organization so these questions matter if we're trying to predict how they will act and what's Tesla's plan is.

I also just remembered that I can use the "spoiler" function to hide the text for those not interested. I will do that from now on for long posts.

On Tuesday you predicted some absolute serious doom and gloom (quoted below), and saying that Tesla *might* fair better and you hope things will happen is not a prediction.

Turns out the market completely reversed from there. Just like most TA, it's a lot of "if this then that" with the narrative retroactively attempted to fit reality, and not valuable as a prediction.
Truth is no one knows anything...but.....TMC sure makes it hella more interesting daily hanging out with a bunch of fellow $TSLA degenerates :)

This was the original prediction. Tesla was doing better than expected. Tesla did eventually have a breakout this week over resistance. We saw massive selling Monday and Tuesday. And I said Wednesday unless whatever the Fed say can bring back some volume, the bears will continue to fight for their time to shine.

So The Stock Channel is seeing some bold predictions for the coming few weeks for September

1. S&P, Dow, and QQQ are going into correction territory, so expect massive selling ahead.
2. This is caused by sector rotation into GROWTH stocks
3. Tesla/ARK is about to have a huge breakout

If all this becomes true, then we will see massive red days ahead but with Tesla being green(pretty much already happening this week). This also means Michael Burry predicted a correction but bet exactly on the wrong horses.

Btw if you guys watch all his content the last 3 weeks, he has been a clairvoyant everyday.

This was the original prediction. Tesla was doing better than expected. Tesla did eventually have a breakout this week over resistance. We saw massive selling Monday and Tuesday. And I said Wednesday unless whatever the Fed say can bring back some volume, the bears will continue to fight for their time to shine.
Yes but you can't look at the day's market movement and say on Tuesday that everything is is burning down, and look at it again and then say on Wednesday that everything might be ok and call it a prediction. You also can't predict something (well paste someone else's) and then say a few days later the same thing *might* happen, and count it.

*edited to add: Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting you stop posting such things. I find it entertaining, much like reading horoscopes.

Last edited:
I think other AI systems will quickly have FSD capabilities once Tesla releases their FSD. They could directly copy the "weights" in Tesla neural nets, or use Tesla FSD in a supervised training. Generate lots of simulations and train their own systems to behave like Tesla's by hacking to input the simulation videos into Tesla camera feeds.

Do you have any facts to support this opinion?

(Edit: If I sound grumpy, it's because my plan to stop selling covered calls soon was not soon enough.)

Last edited:
Truth is no one knows anything...but.....TMC sure makes it hella more interesting daily hanging out with a bunch of fellow $TSLA degenerates :)

Everyone today
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2 (1).jpg

I think other AI systems will quickly have FSD capabilities once Tesla releases their FSD. They could directly copy the "weights" in Tesla neural nets, or use Tesla FSD in a supervised training. Generate lots of simulations and train their own systems to behave like Tesla's by hacking to input the simulation videos into Tesla camera feeds.

That's not how it works at all.......and that's a pretty hilariously uninformed take honestly. You sure you're not Gary Black????

Yes but you can't look at the day's market movement and say on Tuesday that everything is is burning down, and look at it again and then say on Wednesday that everything might be ok and call it a prediction. You also can't predict something (well paste someone else's) and then say a few days later the same thing *might* happen, and count it.

*edited to add: Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting you stop posting such things, I find it entertaining, much like reading horoscopes.
Wednesday is what they call a potential dead cat bounce. No correction goes straight down btw. You have to look at the strength of the green days from a volume perspective. Monday and Tuesday gave pretty strong signals that a correction is happening. Wednesday+Thursday suggested a potential dead cat bounce. And just today we have a stronger signal that correction may be over.

Btw these signals are just for the computer algros out there. Volume from whales will always push computer algros to the side. That's why I believe in TA in a sense that "if no major event happens that draws bears or bulls in, it'll just follow TA". So prediction wise I call it medium weight as a lot of bears and bulls use computer algros on their side to help push for break outs or pushing down for corrections.

So when you have now a signal of reversal, it'll be much harder for bears to cause major dips because the bulls will have computer algro on their side verse earlier this week.

Reactions: FireMedic