Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess it was different this time:

1634825899213.png

1634825907689.png

Edit: That last Tweet was 15 min before market open

I still feel we won't cross 900 for another few days, early next week maybe. My hunch is after 10:30 today we see a walk down again, the MM's need time to reposition before really letting the chains off. Once the PE Ratio is updated on financial sites, then I think we'll run up past the ATH.

Of course, I would not mind being wrong and seeing 900+ today! :D
It's about to pass $900.

I still feel we won't cross 900 for another few days, early next week maybe. My hunch is after 10:30 today we see a walk down again, the MM's need time to reposition before really letting the chains off. Once the PE Ratio is updated on financial sites, then I think we'll run up past the ATH.

Yeah, won't cross $900 for a few days... presently stuck at $898.50!!!

Yeah, some may have been fooled into sellin. But, there were two things:
  1. tepid volume in the After-hrs session meant little conviction by the shortzes
  2. fake German enviro "do-over" posted thru some rando's twitter
    1. points at a some google drive manifesto document
    2. German State governments have their own websites
    3. they don't need Google to disseminate "Press Releases"
c.f. Gullibulls

Cheers!
You get a like from me just because that may be my favorite Bugs Bunny cartoon EVER!

I was not expecting this stock movement this morning. A pleasant surprise.
So this is what the stock should do with those earnings, right?

Right? After HODLing through many previous quarterly results and seeing the SP drop next day (but recover quickly), once again I had evil thoughts yesterday of selling maybe 1/3 to take advantage of this pattern. As it happens, I was stuck at an even number of shares and could not upset this balance in my universe.

In case you missed it, its official now: Tesla China's new R&D facility is on the grounds of Giga Shanghai, in the NE corner. Its no coincidence that there are big earth works going on in the empty lot immediately to the East of the R&D Center. This could very well be the site of the Model 2 (Model 二) factory, which will have engineers and designers conveniently located right next door.
Aren't all indications that we have point to the earthworks next to the R&D center being unrelated to Tesla? I refer to your earlier post.