Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
StarFoxisDown! said:
See my post above.

To add context to this. I personally know a fund manager who runs a fund that does have a P/E limitation on her fund since it's supposed to be a more conservative fund with less risk. She personally owns shares, but has been waiting on the P/E to drop to a level where she can start buying for her fund. She's very much looking forward to when Tesla recognizes the deferred revenue.

@Artful Dodger This was my post from that time in reply to @StarFoxisDown!
Apple and Yahoo showing the new P/E already, 287.

Read the translation of the press release I posted.

IMHO while this is irritating from a time perspective, the reasoning is legally sound.

I guess it makes sense. I mean, if Germany is about to send BMW and VW to the electric chair, they deserve that all possible legal appeals are heard before taking their lives.

Wait, I didn't know that Germany had decided that corporations are people too? 🤪

This morning reminds me of the good old days when, as much as I’d like to get some work done, I can’t tear myself away from the TSLA ticker. Best entertainment ever.

Lol, no kidding, wot? In fact, just yesterday I was shocked to learn that Nick and Sharon are now divorced, but Victor and Nikki are still together! What year is it, again? :p

Cheers!

NTSB confirmed that the Texas crash in April had both occupants in the front seats. Duh, but still good to see confirmation. Shame this famous "expert" on autonomy was too lazy, or dishonest to get that right in her study.
i solved that problem by not working anymore
First principles right here folks.

As mystified as I am - though utterly delighted - at the difference between the TSLA performance in both After-hours & Pre-market trading versus now in the Open market,

I am equally confused by the decisions some of you have posted:

First you prepared Sell orders, because the stock appeared to be dropping…and then cancelled them because it was higher? “Sell Low Buy High” is what feeds the professionals. And for us old-timers: Why have some of us spent so many YEARS trying to pound these lessons into the newer generations‘ heads?

I was not expecting this stock movement this morning. A pleasant surprise.

Yeah, some may have been fooled into sellin. But, there were two things:
  1. tepid volume in the After-hrs session meant little conviction by the shortzes
  2. fake German enviro "do-over" posted thru some rando's twitter
    1. points at a some google drive manifesto document
    2. German State governments have their own websites
    3. they don't need Google to disseminate "Press Releases"
c.f. Gullibulls

Cheers!

Today is finally the day, we will bust right through ATH!

I still feel we won't cross 900 for another few days, early next week maybe. My hunch is after 10:30 today we see a walk down again, the MM's need time to reposition before really letting the chains off. Once the PE Ratio is updated on financial sites, then I think we'll run up past the ATH.

Of course, I would not mind being wrong and seeing 900+ today! :D