Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, quite a rally on Tesla Stock today.

Attachments

• Tesla Rally.jpg
    Tesla Rally.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Funny
Reactions: hobbes
The first split was announced when we were around $2,200 / share. Perhaps a 2-1 split is forthcoming now?

DateOpenHighLowClose*Adj Close**Volume
Aug 31, 2020444.61500.14440.11498.32498.32118,374,400
Aug 31, 20205:1 Stock Split
Aug 28, 2020459.02463.70437.30442.68442.68100,406,000
*Close price adjusted for splits.**Adjusted close price adjusted for splits and dividend and/or capital gain distributions.

• Disagree
Reactions: Tyler34
Stupid SP keeps going up. And putting Ford and GM further and further into the rear-view mirror! So
  • I grouped the non-Tesla US industry into one, same for EU and Japan.
  • I added Microsoft and Saudi Aramco, so we have all the big ones TSLA will eventually pass (is there any doubt??).
  • Next time I'll add some of the other up-and-coming Chinese manufacturers.
  • Facebook is now clearly in the rear-view mirror too.
View attachment 725552

Um, sorry - I was off by $47 B earlier today... my bad. Market cap now at $1.03 T.

(what an incredible day - I'm busy sending rosy updates to the family members whose investments I manage for them - none as TSLA leveraged as me, but still, a very good day for the family :) . I hope my old work buddies - that I finally told to "BUY TSLA!!" on May 14th when it was only $579 - will buy me a dinner. Or a nice bottle of wine. Or something - c'mon guys..?):

1635194331208.png

Hertz would be wise to provide the first battery charge for free. The marketing power of that would be huge in demonstrated such convenience and low cost of ownership. Most wouldn't even use half a charge but would clearly love these newly discovered benefits:

No more gas stations,
No more pricing gouging if you forget to fill it up, and
No more betting on how many miles you might drive before you rent the car.
You know, that's actually a VERY good idea!
Should get you a lifetime prescription on Hertz Teslas.
Congratulations. :cool: