Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really don't get the concern. Today's stock action, both chart and the volume, look very bullish to me.

If you're hoping for more gains for Q4, then you're very happy with today's development.

Sell off to allow profit taking? Check
Very strong volume meaning plenty of new investors? Check
Forming cup formation? Check

This just look like consolidation around the 1,000-1,050 range.

Maybe I'm just crazy though 🥴
That was my point. Just hope if Elon is needing to raise capital for taxes, I hope he was able to time things well and benefit from a run up; rather than shortzes or MM who have done nothing in pursuit of the mission.

Elon has slept on factory floors and risked everything to create the future we would all like to see. Were it not for him we still be 5-10 years from this wonderful EV revolution.

• Love
Reactions: Electroman
Tesla/Hertz/other Robotaxi operators will be buying closed down auto dealer locations. Mark my words. Large parking lots, service/wash facilities, located near population centers but in relatively undesirable (cheap) land and easy access to major highways.

I also recall someone smart saying that often the most entertaining outcome is what will happen.
Already happening in UK. I think the latest Glasgow service centre was a Lexus dealership.

That was my point. Just hope if Elon is needing to raise capital for taxes, I hope he was able to time things well and benefit from a run up; rather than shortzes or MM who have done nothing in pursuit of the mission.

Elon has slept on factory floors and risked everything to create the future we would all like to see. Were it not for him we still be 5-10 years from this wonderful EV revolution.
Edit: I'm gonna go ahead and delete my snippy comment.

Elon should just call up Larry Ellison at his island in Hawaii and say "Yo Larry, can i borrow like $100B for taxes and some living expenses.....I promise $TSLA will appreciate 3-5X in the next few years...and ill pay you some interest on it....Thanks in advance"

Surely many of you have already thought of this; but it just occurred to me that when we hit new all-time highs… It really helps the psychology of buying dips.

While other stocks who have sold off, have (will) never recovered (I’m looking at you NKLA)…TSLA hitting $900 in January, and then retracting 30+% just to later blast past all time highs could (for TSLA bulls) impact the human psychology part of investing on dips…Maybe there are no real dips if people see that they are just focused on buying dips!

I feel like this is what has happened with BTC.

I appreciate the advice but, I didn't need to sell shares for purchase. Being a long term hodler, and given my age, my pattern has been to scale out of a position over a period of time. 40% of my assets are in Tesla and 40% are in cash. That said, I believe we are in the 2nd inning of the greatest investment of a century, or maybe ever. GLTA
" . . . scale out of a position over a period of time." What?

How is this not selling shares?

Call me confused. Not trying to be antagonistic, but just curious: Have you ever sat down and looked at what your account balance would have been had you NEVER "scaled out of a position" in TSLA?

I posit it would be an order of magnitude larger, no?

Thanks for any insights.

The most bullish sign I have seen in a while:

1635274334594.png

If you take him up on it, I would guess that he whoops your ass, no contest! He needs to prove that he can outdo you at something real, none of this stock-picking pussy-footing around, he wants to show you up at a real sport. But if you play it right, you can use his need for revenge against him. But you have to really WANT to win. That could be hard to pull together at a time like this.
Damn he was good he beat me 6-4, we went out for a practice and played only one set.
he congratulated me on my TSLA investing but still tried to convince me to sell 1/4 at ATH.
instead I sold some puts really far OTM just to do something. Hope they either expire worthless and I keep the premium or it will force me to work more and buy some extra shares at a price I wanted to pick some couple weeks ago. However a 30% pullback is less probable but not impossible.

The most bullish sign I have seen in a while:

View attachment 726042
One thing I will give to Legacy auto is that they do know how to manufacture at volume production. I don't remember hearing stories of the ID4 or the Mach-E produced at a rate of like 10 cars for the month (minus pre production runs). Here we see the Mach-E started production in Oct and made over 700 cars, and jumped straight to over 2k the second month, way ahead of Rivian or what Tesla managed (Tesla only made 220 Model 3s in the first 2.5 months of production)

Man if I get this right, I'm going to pat myself on the back all next week -

Cup and handle formation being formed, so retest of 1,090 by Thursday to form the cup followed by retracement to 1,050 to form the handle.......then infrastructure deal announcement on Friday or over the weekend which coincides with the breakout next week to 1200 (not saying 1200 necessarily by end of next week but a strong move towards it)