Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
Well some people think it's a 5 for 1 split because the dice is 1 over 5, there being two of them.

So is the assumption that they'll just announce a shareholder vote to increase the amount of authorized shares with the intent to split the stock, or something? Because they can't unilaterally split the stock right now - at least not at anything at a 2:1 split or above.

BTW Aussies have claimed Elon's prize money for CO2 capture...

USYD-direct-air-capture-optimised.jpg

OK, so the carbon capture involves lots of chicken hutches but they didn't explain how the chickens capture the carbon. Since they are Aussies, I'm guessing the carbon must end up in the bottom of the barbie after they roast the chickens?

So is the assumption that they'll just announce a shareholder vote to increase the amount of authorized shares with the intent to split the stock, or something? Because they can't unilaterally split the stock right now - at least not at anything at a 2:1 split or above.

1.66:1 last time I checked the math.

But yeah, they can announce it all at the same time- like "We will have a shareholder vote in two weeks, and pending an affirmative vote to authorize Eleventy Pepsi new shares we will issue a share dividend of 4.20 to 1" or whatever actual #s they wanna use.

So are you saying that you think that they filed incomplete forms for today? (Reporting only part of his sales?)

No, I'm assuming each report is complete but the filing time allowed exists so as not to become an undue filing burden. There is no rule that says they have to file all the reports from one trading day on the same day, they have up to two days to file all of them. If the person doing the filing is in New York they could have checked out when they figured it was time to call it a day.

edit: I see your edit clarification, yes, that's what I'm saying - there is no reason to assume all trades from today have already been reported.

Last edited: