Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is super cool and seems like it could easily be implemented worldwide technically.

Huge benefits around where I live as I see spots ICE'd quite a bit. Could see this improving demand as Tesla now has a nearly full proof way of handling this issue. Imagine superchargers now in very 'close to the door' spots

Let them test it out first. May end up causing damage to the cars for those who forgets so lets have some real data on it first before releasing it world wide.

Can you please stop. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about and adding no value to this thread.

Edit: Imagine thinking your speed isn’t displayed when your passenger is playing these games 😂
Thank you, maybe you should be a mod and ban me because I didnt realize they made a change to split screen for games. Still think poking the Bear isnt a good idea while other investigations and claims of Tesla doing unsafe things are running rampant. Not to mention the whole cell phone thing. Should Netflix, Youtube and other video features be allowed if they are split screen. My understanding is videos on the front screen are not allowed because driver can easily be distracted and I am sorry video games can be as well. Many a time I have been busy reading or doing something else at home with kids playing games and I see them and I suggest they try one thing or another.

Worth noting that volume is low today, only 12M shares so far. Another fake dip. Serve it up.

In the last 3 weeks Tesla has gone from the 900s, to almost 1200, back to the 900s, to almost 1100, and back to almost 900. Volatile, and for no reason. There's been very little real news coming out of Tesla that warrants such massive repeated swings back and forth. So you're left with macro events (Omnicron, this Evergrande nonsense).

I swear the news media is paid by the hedge funds to roil up the markets and be dramatic so they can bank on the concern of people whose retirement money is in the market.

November CPI numbers tomorrow at 5:30 AM PT / 8:30 AM ET are probably creating some hesitancy in growth names. Whatever the print is will likely be a big driver in the Fed's December meeting.

Reactions: tivoboy
Thank you, maybe you should be a mod and ban me because I didnt realize they made a change to split screen for games. Still think poking the Bear isnt a good idea while other investigations and claims of Tesla doing unsafe things are running rampant. Not to mention the whole cell phone thing. Should Netflix, Youtube and other video features be allowed if they are split screen. My understanding is videos on the front screen are not allowed because driver can easily be distracted and I am sorry video games can be as well. Many a time I have been busy reading or doing something else at home with kids playing games and I see them and I suggest they try one thing or another.
Please keep going on about how we need the government to control everything we do and there’s no such thing as personal responsibility. This is exactly what we need to be discussing in the TSLA investor thread 🤦🏻‍♂️

November CPI numbers tomorrow at 5:30 AM PT / 8:30 AM ET are probably creating some hesitancy in growth names. Whatever the print is will likely be a big driver in the Fed's December meeting.
I think the print will be high which will lead to an overreaction and the indicators will be that it will start to come down measurably by q2 2022. But the machines and the participants will over react at least for a while which will lower all boats.

Reactions: Dig deeper
Please keep going on about how we need the government to control everything we do and there’s no such thing as personal responsibility. This is exactly what we need to be discussing in the TSLA investor thread 🤦🏻‍♂️
Who said Government control. As for TSLA investor thread well I do believe public sentiment can hurt TSLA stock price if public believes TSLA is being reckless. Hell I see the FUDsters spreading stuff all the time pushing this sort of crap. So I say stop poking the bear and the bear isnt the government.