Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nein-fiddy. :D

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2022-03-22.13-15.png

Gesundheit, GoJo! :p

CNBS LOVES GoJo. They either win b/c it looks like comic relief when he is on, or if he is ever right (ha ha ha), they look like geniuses for having him. They won't give him up.
I can't believe (rather I can) that the guy said Giga Berlin was constructed just as a distraction to SEC saga, implying the whole factory is a Potemkin village. What kind of nutcase would say that on TV and get away without being questioned. !

I can't believe (rather I can) that the guy said Giga Berlin was constructed just as a distraction to SEC saga, implying the whole factory is a Potemkin village. What kind of nutcase would say that on TV and get away without being questioned. !
On the bright side...he is running out of negative things to say about $TSLA....probably means his paychecks from Big oil and legacy auto are coming to an end.

They aren't going to give up without a fight. (But they do now admit that they issued subpoenas, just private/sealed ones...)

The SEC is admitting they lied to the judge. Because since when is a private/sealed subpoena not a subpoena?

No, your honor, I didn't fart. It was a personal fart.

Last edited:
Translation needed:

Anybody, please?
You can go to youtube main site, activate captions > settings > autotranslate to whatever language you want.

Everyone padding each others backs -

1:20 Andre - working in the factory : First 30 deliveries, acknowledging Ukraine conflict, thank you to a lot of people, to the politicians and the government agencies they worked with.

3:15 Woidke - state minister of Brandenburg making sure that this is Brandenburg, not Berlin of course :)
(FYI: Berlin is a city-state, Grünheide is in Brandenburg - but Berlin sounds cool/hip so Musk insisted on Berlin being within the name - it was quite a topic of discussion in the early beginnings)

7:40 - Scholz - cancelor - mentioning industry being important, and Tesla, Intel and others validating the location of Germany for manufactoring.
Scholz also says EVs are the future, Germany needs to focus on innovation and new technologies.
Scholz promising that his new elected governent will do everything THIS YEAR in policy to accelarate the energy transformation of green energy to be clima neutral in 20/25 years - let's see.
Scholz closing with mentioning globilazation needs to stay, Ford built factory in Germany in 1925, that German companies being world wide and TEsla being in Germany - we need globalized competition not de-globalization.

Elon at 13:55 starts saying one sentence in German:

Dankeschön für Alles - Brandenburg - Grünheide und Deutschland.

thank you for everything Brandenburg -Grünheide and Germany - he is on purpose not mentioning Berlin at this point as there was no speaker from Berlin as this is not Berlin :) Elon can walk the line I must say ... not always, sure not on Twitter, but he can :)

Last edited: