Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I could see Apple or Toyota buying it if it drops too low. Toyota is has lots of $$$ and is behind on EVs, and Apple just has buckets of cash.
Tesla could use the factory space perhaps, but I think you are right that it would have more enterprise value to others.

When I started seeing such rave reviews about Rivians that made me more bearish on the company. Those fine touches are expensive. Lucid is next.

Nice fat volume today is a great sign. I bet that vwap stat that some folks follow will be very high today. Most of the MMs work is being done on much lower volume than the earlier ascending spike.

Good times ahead. GTFO Putin!

Literally Putin walks away next Tuesday.....all market problems are gone. War, "inflation". Then we just have China supply issues, and that's easily resolved.

Last edited:
1652197324974.png

Scrounged up a little more to add to the count.

Can't believe she actually sold TSLA to buy GM.
Well you don't have to, because she didn't.

She sold TSLA from ARKK, and bought TWST in that fund. (But she didn't use all of the cash, only some of it.) Then in a different fund, ARKQ, she sold BIDU and used those proceeds to buy 7 different stocks, one of which was GM.

She, also, sold TSLA in the ARKW fund, but didn't buy any GM there either.

And the even bigger lie that there IS enough money to cover the naked shorting they're doing. Wall St. hedgies are naked shorting the entire U.S. Market right now, and have well over $30T at risk right now.

If something unforseen happened, do you think they're good for it? Or would they cry out for another juicy bailout? Perhaps that's their preferred endgame anyway.
Is Christian Bale already in preproduction on The EVEN BIGGER Short?

Would be pretty damn funny if these guys naked shorted so much they could never pay it off. Turn the entire global market into GameStop.

I assume they can just call MBS in Riyadh and have him bomb Iran if things get too rosy.

Positive action if you ask me. Inflation comes in below tomorrow and maybe we can talk about stock market stabilization.
Lots of people tipped their hand this morning and came right out saying they wanna buy tech cheap and buy tons of it.

I guess maybe they're just bulls already positioned trying to cause a stampede. We shall see.

Tesla could use the factory space perhaps, but I think you are right that it would have more enterprise value to others.

When I started seeing such rave reviews about Rivians that made me more bearish on the company. Those fine touches are expensive. Lucid is next.

Rivian has basically nothing Tesla could use.

Other automakers who are behind on the transition may see acquiring Rivian and dealing with its cost issues as a quicker route than starting an EV program from scratch.

While Rivian is burning cash, you have to remember probably almost every automaker other than Tesla is losing money on their EV platforms as they try to catch up and ramp up.

It's the power of lies. I don't mean the little one about lowballing Tesla's growth by 3x. I mean the BIG LIE, that "we have money in trust to cover the naked shorting were doing."

And the even bigger lie that there IS enough money to cover the naked shorting they're doing. Wall St. hedgies are naked shorting the entire U.S. Market right now, and have well over $30T at risk right now.

If something unforseen happened, do you think they're good for it? Or would they cry out for another juicy bailout? Perhaps that's their preferred endgame anyway.

BONUS Question: Which one of these is the macros, and which one is TSLA? (no peeking until u guess)

View attachment 802545View attachment 802546

Yep, Wall St. is fuggling wiff every body.
1652198089286.png

I really wanted some ARKK a year ago but my broker in Europe didnt offer it, so I bought more Tesla instead. Lucky me!

I cant believe they have bought GM, especially now they are down 70%!

I really like Kathy but apart from the Tesla big win, are there any other companies they support/invest in that are making fantastic progress financially?

Generally Ark is correct about the technology trends, but the difficult thing that will make money is predicting who the winners in the technology will be, and just as importantly, when.

I feel like ARK just invest in any company covering the new tecnhology, rather then thinking very carefully about the roadmap to proitability and thats a bad idea.
They did everything right at the bottom of the original Covid crash, and I doubled my money with them ($ARKF, $ARKG). When they were 20% off their ATH, I dumped and put it in $TSLA.

Nice fat volume today is a great sign. I bet that vwap stat that some folks follow will be very high today. Most of the MMs work is being done on much lower volume than the earlier ascending spike.

Good times ahead. GTFO Putin!

Literally Putin walks away next Tuesday.....all market problems are gone. War, "inflation". Then we just have China supply issues, and that's easily resolved.

I would put the odds of Putin just walking away at about the same as Tesla going bankrupt. He's more likely to go further into war than walk away.

It's the power of lies. I don't mean the little one about lowballing Tesla's growth by 3x. I mean the BIG LIE, that "we have money in trust to cover the naked shorting were doing."

BONUS Question: Which one of these is the macros, and which one is TSLA? (no peeking until u guess)

View attachment 802545View attachment 802546

Yep, Wall St. is fuggling wiff every body.
For those that didn't do so yet, checkout the documentary "The Wall Street Conspiracy"

It's the biggest financial scam in history, siphoning money from retail investors and pension funds on a non-stop basis, fully aided and abetted by the SEC and their cronies...

Edit: I should add that I have my own term for this practice, sounds like a newspaper, I call is The Daily Steal

Last edited:
Spiked up, crashed, filled the gap, bounced and now we wait. At least not plummeting as usual.

Positive action if you ask me. Inflation comes in below tomorrow and maybe we can talk about stock market stabilization.
Very hard to take a decisive action right now......at least for myself since I'm debating on using margin soon to take advantage of these prices.

On one hand

I think inflation has peaked and the data on Wed will show that. And the data next month for May's CPI/PPI I think will paint a very clear picture about just how much of the inflation was in fact transitory.

Combine this with the fact that in the post I made earlier this morning, TSLA will be trading at a TTM P/E of under 100 after Q2's earnings, even if they only do 250k in deliveries. Forward P/E is currently 69 at a $792 share price. This is an absurd disconnect between a stocks fundamentals and what reality is going to be later this year.

On the other hand

Even though tomorrows CPI/PPI data could show peak inflation, Wall St might try and ignore certain things to keep the "out of control inflation" narrative alive. So this irrational panic could be with us for another month.

Wall St is 100% going to use Q2's drop in EPS /deliveries to paint a picture of slowing growth. Most likely the FUD narrative will hit it's peak in early June after the May numbers where Wall St will extrapolate April/Mays numbers as Tesla's going to miss on deliveries a huge amount of Q2 and for 2022 in total......all while completely ignoring June. Because they know June will see a return to normal for Shanghai, if not a increase in monthly production over the previous high.

So I'm content to wait for about a month until early/mid June to pull the trigger on using margin to leverage myself up here in a big way. If the market rebounds before then, oh well that's fine.

Last edited:
Btw, if you want to know why I said Jonas made himself look like the most uninformed or clueless analyst out there, Rob Mauer goes into more detail than I had at that time about that note that Jonas put out.

It's probably the stupidest and most uninformed note I've ever seen from a analyst, much less a bull side analyst. It tops Jonas coverage of TSLA 3 years ago.