Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Watched all day FSD 10.69 videos

Mind blown

Bought 10 more shares
Thanks for the reminder. I watched Steven's (very enthusiastic) summary on Solving the Money Problem. Useful if you can't be bothered looking at all the individual Youtubers. It does look like it's a very significant upgrade with almost human characteristics.. No wonder they've increased the price.

... Assuming you had decent car insurance your replacement vehicle would get FSD as well (for folks who buy FSD apart from the vehicle purchase though they might wanna check with their insurance company to insure its included in their coverage as the company might consider it an add-on not covered otherwise)
Correct. Allstate even paid full replacement on our Model Y based on today's market price. In cash. Full appreciation included. About $83K. Their delays in calling it didn't help them at all, backfired in fact.

If you'd like to make sure it's a totaled vehicle to get this cool upgrade (with the right insurance), be sure the lateral impact is either right in front of the rear wheel or just behind the front wheel (per the Insurance Adjuster). We speculated how things might change with the new castings in both those areas. He didn't see it as being replaceable if cracked, but maybe it's stronger than before laterally. Certainly would be motivation to stiffen any weak areas in the new castings.

TSLA has been drifting down over the past 5 trading days at fairly low volumes.
If we get through tomorrow and Wednesday with no sign of covering rally, does that invalidate all the naked-short manipulation theories that were floating around here ?!?

ps: Paging @Artful Dodger for input on this...

It certainly would be surprising. I was really expecting some form of a rally into this week, even a little one, but it hasn't happened yet.

1661191940393.png

Oh look they've changed the headline :) Its The Telegraph by the way

1661192049593.png

They repeatedly ignore the advancements that have occurred in just the past year. And they routinely remind others Elon has promised FSD for years without delivering. But the future is clear to those who do not have secret agendas.
one need not have a “secret agenda” to find the advancements of the last year tremendously underwhelming, and to remain skeptical of Tesla’s current implementation ever reaching level 5 autonomy. In fact, my “secret agenda” is that I HOPE it succeeds. But only a fool lets their hopes dictate their beliefs.

View attachment 843822

Oh look they've changed the headline :) Its The Telegraph by the way

View attachment 843824

Pretty incredible that any of the passengers in the Rover survived. From the video I watched, the vehicle looked to be going close to 100 mph when it left the roadway.

Do newspapers have editors any longer? The amount of typos and overall quality of the writing these days is just atrocious.

Pretty incredible that any of the passengers in the Rover survived. From the video I watched, the vehicle looked to be going close to 100 mph when it left the roadway.

Do newspapers have editors any longer? The amount of typos and overall quality of the writing these days is just atrocious.
You clicked on it, didn't you? That's all that matters. They got your attention which leads to more revenue for them.

Want better? Stop giving attention and money to them.