Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes that was the logic I was using in terms of how China delivery waves work.

I just wanted to double check my numbers/logic before I started shouting to the heavens that Sept will be a 100k number that will shock practically everyone. Still need to wait to get confirmation on that 85k production number for Aug though. The production number for Aug is really key here. If it's 85k with 7 days of the Model 3 line being shut down +2-3 days to ramp that line up.......then I don't see how 92-95k production for Sept wouldn't be the expectation.

Dear God China please don't screw this up with covid lockdowns again (though I do think Tesla is a lot more prepared this time)

You must be super confused now :) Beta, SP down or Shanghai 100K, SP up ;) cheers!! trading decisions :)

So can we expect new GF announcement in 3Q Conf call?
I think Elon said by EOY ?

By the way, Tesla should issue some debt for next GF, get Moody, S&P ratings, and pay it back in a giffy ;) (Just like paying Credit Card dues each mth and getting all them points )
I like it.

Even better, take down some debt, get the investor grade credit ratings, then use it to buy back TSLA stock. Just like Apple did back in the day.

I always knew my birthplace was cool.
I’ll drive Elon personally when he visits Giga Montreal, I live 5 mins away from the airport and of course he can crash on my couch no problem free of charge. As long as he doesn’t spend too much time tweeting on the toilet.
I'm pretty sure he'd appreciate your offer, but I doubt it would mesh with his security team. At least I sure hope not.

I've heard that Musk takes personal security very seriously.

(I know you weren't being entirely serious)

I always knew my birthplace was cool.
I’ll drive Elon personally when he visits Giga Montreal, I live 5 mins away from the airport and of course he can crash on my couch no problem free of charge.
Aha, I think that the unwashed forum members are finally revealed a glimpse of the secret how the successful members get money in their couches. And Elon obviously is a big fish.

So who’s converting to leaps this week?
Unfortunately (at least so far), I've already done that several times over the past 1.5 years. I am tempted to do more, but will refrain as I am about as leveraged as I feel comfortable.

Good luck to those of you doing it now. Best wishes for speedy returns!