Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AH does that

From the Elon remuneration lawsuit..

Perhaps Tesla's next package could pay Elon per hour he is at a Tesla facility.

Regarding "The Competition is Coming":
Seen today in Bali: funny little car, the Wuling Air EV.
Could use some design work, but maybe it's just my taste that caused me to swallow a few times.
Very, very cheap town car, around USD 3200.
Competition? Not for Tesla from this, but certainly a good alternative for a lot of smelly combustion cars here.

View attachment 874815

I've considered what aspects of the Wuling might be used in the Tesla Robotaxi design here:- Investor Engineering Discussions

The good news is not many, in the end I'm leaning towards more "van like".

This just in, the latest from fraudsumer reports:

1668553105606.png

1668553144973.png

Toyota reliablity:

Timing seems a little strange, doesn't it:

View attachment 874992
Is that Tesla's responsibility? or the subcontractor's?

Shouldn't they be suing the contracted builder? I mean, Tesla themselves wasn't performing the construction, they paid a company(ies) to build GF TX for them.

Is there something I'm missing here?

Shouldn't they be suing the contracted builder? I mean, Tesla themselves wasn't performing the construction, they paid a company(ies) to build GF TX for them.

Is there something I'm missing here?
Exactly my thoughts, but Tesla in a negative headline garners clicks so.............

Also misleading.."The workers claimed the company committed wage theft" Which company?

Tesla Derangment Sydrome:

View attachment 874996
KarenRei is joining this guy real soon. Neroden literally picked the worst software of the bunch..lol. ID4 is known to be the worst out of all the manufactures in software.

With that being said, MCU 1 model S is terrible after being on MCU 2. Years of updates really bogged that MCU down to the point of barely useable from the rental I received.

Tesla Derangment Sydrome:

View attachment 874996
I'm pretty sure most of the YouTubers who loved the ID.4 and raved about it have all dropped it like a bad habit.

Can't comment on their customer service since my only experience is with a flat tire and it was about par for the course for roadside assist.

VWs software is so bad they are outsourcing it to China now.

KarenRei is joining this guy real soon. Neroden literally picked the worst software of the bunch..lol. ID4 is known to be the worst out of all the manufactures in software.

With that being said, MCU 1 model S is terrible after being on MCU 2. Years of updates really bogged that MCU down to the point of barely useable from the rental I received.
I find that very strange. It's like someone is a jilted lover. Or perhaps some people are just borderline personalities that get sucked into a community and then when they leave it force themselves to oppose it.

I find that very strange. It's like someone is a jilted lover. Or perhaps some people are just borderline personalities that get sucked into a community and then when they leave it force themselves to oppose it.
Well.... if you bought tons of Tesla on margin, then bought a bunch of out of the money Tesla calls. Lost a couple million dollars in the past 11 months...

Maybe you are a little but-hurt about Tesla.

This is all hypothetical. But look at the nonsense people around here are spewing now and expecting to be taken seriously. Now imagine what the folks who were so badly burned that they left this community entirely.

Never underestimate the human ability to just admit they were wrong. Neroden got frustrated about something, made an emotional rash decision literally weeks before the stock went to the moon. He'll never live that down and thus he'll never let his grudge against Elon/Tesla go.

Well.... if you bought tons of Tesla on margin, then bought a bunch of out of the money Tesla calls. Lost a couple million dollars in the past 11 months...

Maybe you are a little but-hurt about Tesla.

This is all hypothetical. But look at the nonsense people around here are spewing now and expecting to be taken seriously. Now imagine what the folks who were so badly burned that they left this community entirely.
They were badly burned by their own combination of inexperience, greed and ignorance of the way markets work.

I'm not even annoyed at Troy at this point for being a closet bear. Guy is backing himself into a corner with this estimate with such a stupid thesis. If he's anywhere close with the 415k estimate, then I'll give him props and shut up about him. If he's way off.......like I think he will, guy need to shut his mouth for now on, especially in the first 1-2 months of a quarter.

I especially love this tweet -
Like.....he really believes that Tesla was going to announce a price cut and send all of their available production to local deliveries the very next week and just abandon their export strategy? Jesus that's a dumb thought