Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LOL... Reuters, that bastion of accuracy...!
Wow. Just read that Reuters article in full... what a load of unmitigated FUD. They must have hired Russ Mitchell to write it.

"...according to an internal memo detailing the automaker’s latest production plan, reviewed by Reuters, and two people with knowledge of the matter.". All of their assertions come from those two people. Yet the memo is not to be viewed and the two people are not to be named.

Amazing how this pile of horsesugar gets released at 4am this morning...

Plus, even if, big if, there is a shutdown of the Y line for a week, 3's are still being made and other than sales at the factory, probably wouldn't affect 4th qtr. deliveries to a measurable degree. Wish they paid this much attention to Ford and GM factories.

Still doesn’t explain the volume….sure would be nice if some from the buffet………was filling up on TSLA at the moment
Have been going down on above average to heavy volume all this time. Today very heavy volume to the upside. Technicals would say this is a reversal going on.

Market decided all the bad news priced in?

Have been going down on above average to heavy volume all this time. Today very heavy volume to the upside. Technicals would say this is a reversal going on.

Market decided all the bad news priced in?
Or shorts covering their week long pushdown....don't know bout y'all but i feel a santa claus rally coming (wishful thinking) :)

Last night I picked up my wife at DIA (Denver Airport). There were so many Teslas that it appeared I was part of a Tesla road rally.
In 2012, it took me 6 months to see another Tesla in the wild. They are growing exponentially to anyone that is paying attention.
Today I look at the SP and think SOSDD :(
There are reasons for this. All the FUD is diversion and distraction.
The MMs (Market Magicians) require this to accomplish their money-making illusions.
HODL
So many Tesla's now where I live that they don't wave back, when you wave at them.

I remember in 2017 when I first got my Tesla every Tesla you waved at enthusiastically waved back. No longer,

But according to many TMCs way of thinking, apparently LCID shareholders who haven’t sold yet haven’t lost anything.
How much physical actual money have you lost to date? Besides, i was referring to TSLA, a stock that I'm proud to HODL. Looking at Lucid's extremely niche market, I never considered investing in it...

But according to many TMCs way of thinking, apparently LCID shareholders who haven’t sold yet haven’t lost anything.

:eek:
Funny but sad story. Longtime ago a friend worked for x company whose shares were worth x. That company was taken over by a corp raider who eventually broke it apart. Someone said to sell yore shares at no matter the lost but my friend didn't listen and the value per shared ended up being worthless down to pennies. So yea, you haven't lost anything right, but... on the other hand it could end up being a whole lot of shares of nothing in the end.

Funny but sad story. Longtime ago a friend worked for x company whose shares were worth x. That company was taken over by a corp raider who eventually broke it apart. Someone said to sell yore shares at no matter the lost but my friend didn't listen and the value per shared ended up being worthless down to pennies. So yea, you haven't lost anything right, but... on the other hand it could end up being a whole lot of shares of nothing in the end.
Yogi Berra would say - you haven't lost anything, but your shares lost everything :)

Investing is a gamble, but much less so if you perform your due diligence beforehand. Trust but verify!

Did the manipulators take Friday off?

Nope. :p

TSLA.2022-12-09.12-39.Hi2.png

Notice the monotomic SP action starting precisely at half-time (12:45)? That's Options Market Makers selling shares which they had previously delta hedged, after customers closed those 180 Call contracts. Now the question is how deep is this pool?