Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious - would Apple ever work on a Heat Pump or Smart Electrical Panel?

Edit: I read this primer, below, on batteries and CES this morning and had this question.

That's an interesting article. I was unaware that solid state batteries were already in any consumer products. but there's a couple to choose from.

1673209407395.png

Zendure lets you go up to 64kWh and has "semi-solid" state batteries. I'll have to look that up and see if it means anything or is just marketing gobbledegook.
1673209581952.png

We may need a Koguan thread.

Just to clear a few things up, to the best of my knowledge: he sold cash secured puts at 160 and they exercised - it just means he overpaid, not that he was margin called or forced to sell or anything like that. He’s been buying in recent days and has not said he’s sold.

He has a very nice income from his company and he puts that into TSLA regularly - he has a goal of 30M shares and to pass Larry Ellison.

I think he lives in Singapore but in the tweet below he says he has an American passport and considers himself Chinese-American and his company was founded in the US.

No idea about the time engine thing.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Just to clear a few things up, to the best of my knowledge: he sold cash secured puts at 160 and they exercised - it just means he overpaid, not that he was margin called or forced to sell or anything like that.
I recall reading a tweet from him that said he has been buying all the way from 350-250-150 so not sure about cash secured put part in your post.

One could say he bought at the top but if he really has any hopes of seeing green I sure hope he doesn’t think ousting Elon is an option.

I recall reading a tweet from him that said he has been buying all the way from 350-250-150 so not sure about cash secured put part in your post.

One could say he bought at the top but if he really has any hopes of seeing green I sure hope he doesn’t think ousting Elon is an option.
I think I mentioned at some point perhaps he will go for a mutiny or hostile take over.

Reactions: Drumheller
OT. macro , Covid ...

Macro .. China .. reopening.
Seems no more restrtictions ...

One part says .. might cause inflation due to more demand for gas etc.
I think it's good for China, Tesla and over all. Increased production of goods means more availability as well and that should bring down inflation ...

Personal .. got Covid 2nd time almost a year to the day a week back . 2+1 vaccines. Felt sick for just half a day. US side CDC guidelines now says to isolate for just 5 days....

He’s been buying all the way down and he also sold 160 puts and apparently 175 puts.

Concerns? Sure

But this drama BS, calling for Elon’s removal, etc…. Is NOT the way to handle this.
Elon will always be running Tesla. This is a wake-up call. With any luck 2021-2022 disaster is behind us
In any case, large institutions will decide
As far as Leo is concerned, he clearly seems to be talking his book. there is a good possibility that does not end well for him. (For Leo)
Fancy options trading strategies rarely do.

Last edited:
OT. macro , Covid ...

Macro .. China .. reopening.
Seems no more restrtictions ...

One part says .. might cause inflation due to more demand for gas etc.
I think it's good for China, Tesla and over all. Increased production of goods means more availability as well and that should bring down inflation ...

Personal .. got Covid 2nd time almost a year to the day a week back . 2+1 vaccines. Felt sick for just half a day. US side CDC guidelines now says to isolate for just 5 days....
Glad you’re okay. You buying any calls for earnings week? Or just sticking to LEAPs?