Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There was no demand in the UK anyway on top of the S/X being too big to drive in the country. Just surprised it took Tesla this long to figure it out. 🙄
Bigger than the Rolls Royce, Bentley, Jaguar, BMW and Mercedes Benz models that are so common, within the M25 belt in particular.
There is demand, just not supply.

Impressive that they could drop us nearly 9 bucks.
I sold some at 176.50 today. Saw it coming - this time anyway. Figured they might shrug it off as it wasn't a distraction after all, then pounce again. Plus it's Fri and Max pain is at 167.50. Now whether I buy them back depends on the depth of said incoming enema. Banks and Auto both scare me. GM sales in China were dismal in the land of EVs, and lots are full here. But I sure won't want to miss out on an FSD launch in Shanghai or something.

Nice. Let the ICE be the “vehicle of the gaps” and keep shrinking and closing those gaps.
One more for the list. Megapack + RE destroys the “coal powered cars” talking point, as does the announcement of all superchargers being powered from renewables.
Natural gas is killing the coal argument much faster than renewables and batteries.

• Disagree
Reactions: Carl Raymond
*Great Britain, not just England!

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland has a land border with Ireland.

England is one place. What I wonder at is that Ireland isn't changing to LHD drive. They have an open border with the European Union now, whereas England left the EU. And they don't love the English.

They do use kilometres for road distances and speedometers are in km/h. (Transition began in the 1970s.)

But switching sides is really, really expensive now. Sweden switched sides in 1967, and it was way cheaper and easier for them as most cars were LHD anyway and there wasn't as much infrastructure as there is now.

Yes. Yes we are. That new toaster I bought comes with a 20 page how-to instruction manual which includes what NOT to do with it; such as do not submerge it in a bathtub full of water. (Because who doesn’t love making toast while playing 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea?)

People stupid.
And yet ... complicated to setup furniture / exercise equipment that can actually lead to serious injury when setup wrong, comes with 1 page poorly translated instructions ;)

Reactions: LAexpress
Max Pain is $167.50 today, masterclass by the MM once again
From this ant that stares at Max-pain
The Max-pain guys usually don't lockdown the closing price this early, and make it look so solid. Expect a small sharp dip at the end to catch the gamblers buying a flyer "just for giggles."
I think 168.

“BREAKING: Senator Tommy Tuberville has just sold millions in stock and options. He sold puts on $TXN, $KR, $HPQ, $PARA, $AMT, and sold 50k in puts on $TSLA, $CSCO and $MSFT And much more. He appears to using options while in Congress. Wild.”
I can't believe they let congress reps/senators do transactions in individual stocks (let alone options).

But more likely - he just uses an investment firm who decide on the transactions.

I can't believe they let congress reps/senators do transactions in individual stocks (let alone options).

But more likely - he just uses an investment firm who decide on the transactions.
Nope. The rules that financial folks have to follow about insider trading (where you have to be hands-off) don't exist for congress. They should, but they don't.