Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But switching sides is really, really expensive now.
So is paying extra to buy a RHD car, which pretty much has to come from England now, instead of a Berlin Tesla or other continental car. I think it's at least time to investigate the cost and benefits of making a switch. I don't know how much road infrastructure there is in Ireland.

It's also not necessary to switch the entire country at the same time; if the will is there, the switch can be carried out over many years.

• Funny
Reactions: munkypuzel
So is paying extra to buy a RHD car, which pretty much has to come from England now, instead of a Berlin Tesla or other continental car. I think it's at least time to investigate the cost and benefits of making a switch. I don't know how much road infrastructure there is in Ireland.

It's also not necessary to switch the entire country at the same time; if the will is there, the switch can be carried out over many years.

Do you know that England is only part of the UK? This is the 2nd time you've referred to "England" when really you're talking about the UK.

Even Elon admits it was a distraction taking him away from his duties at Tesla.
I believe he said this prior to and after acquiring Twitter that it'll be painful and he'll have to work 120hrs/ a week. Tesla is just executing well enough so that there wouldn't be any major fires for Elon to put out anymore. Besides FSD, everything else is going according to plan.

From this ant that stares at Max-pain
The Max-pain guys usually don't lockdown the closing price this early, and make it look so solid. Expect a small sharp dip at the end to catch the gamblers buying a flyer "just for giggles."
I think 168.
Next week don't listen to me. Or do the opposite of what I think.

Speaking of spite, I have been out of town for the week.
Where the heck is the report, edit, ignore button???

on a computer, hover mouse over user's avatar. click on "More Options" and a popup will appear with various things like ignore. Not sure on a phone, but probably something similar

on a computer, hover mouse over user's avatar. click on "More Options" and a popup will appear with various things like ignore. Not sure on a phone, but probably something similar

Turn your phone sideways (think there must have been a site update which hides these buttons on mobile browsers when on skinny portrait mode)
They both worked!... thank you 😊

For the UK it was calculated that just changing signs from miles to kilometers would cost 750 million pounds.

Switching sides requires repainting, moving and resetting road signs, moving traffic lights, and modifying a bunch of limited-access road exits and entrances. It's _much_ more expensive than it would have been years ago.

By population countries that drive on the left include #1, #4, #5, #8, #11, #21, #22, #23, 24.
Tesla RHD countries need Tesla to worm its way into India and to get into Indonesia and Pakistan.
It did start selling in Thailand this year, which added an RHD market and the changes in Australia have increased RHD sales as well.