Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"... you could lose weight quickly by cutting off your arm. But then you'd lose an arm. And still be fat hahaha."

Oo boy, Elon.

Long-term positives? Yes, I'm still HODL-ing. The following things this give me strength (although I don't see my limit orders to cover 2024 expenses closing soon...):

1697668077996.png

1697668128011.png

1697668223509.png

If Tesla starts series production of cybertruck in November and the car is well received, the stock will recover. Even if the initial numbers are small and margins are light or negative. If reviews are good; reservations pour in; the overall product price and specs are competitive and it is obvious that Tesla is now a legitimate competitor in the pickup segment, it will be a huge tailwind for the stock.

Has anyone heard any good news at all on this conference call? Maybe it was when the audio cut out?

History has shown that we should worry about the stock when Elon is overly optimistic and pumping the stock. He didn’t today, so we’re good.

BTW: Elons story about 20% credit card interest rates is a US fenomenon. In Europe we mostly use debit cards, and credit cards are payed off every month.