Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Q - with a brokerage, is there any value to saying a holder is out of a stock at a given price point?

Context: I've read that shares can't be shorted if someone sets this in their brokerage. Is that true?

Just confirmed the last entry for October in our European registrations wiki (see my footer), data collection is now complete.
Flattening the wave continues:

View attachment 988486

In case anyone is wondering if cumulative registrations are still over a factor of two above 2022 - we lost it, it´s only 1.998 now ;)
So we have just found the next talking point for Bears? :)

anyone else notice the SEC is _way_ late with the FTD for 1st 1/2 of October?
like a week late.......

----------------
Fails Data Availability:
  • The first half of a given month is available at the end of the month.
  • The second half of a given month is available at about the 15th of the next month.
------------------------------------

SMR hits the high points about Grok, provides humorous examples, and touches on the future implications for Tesla while using his patented style (similar to Grok in vulgar mode) that may offend some who are completely satisfied with ChatGPT.

Doesn‘t feel that great seeing the CEO of Tesla, a self described AI & Robotics company, developing AI products for another company. Even worse if he permanently recruited AI tembers away from Tesla.

Doesn‘t feel that great seeing the CEO of Tesla, a self described AI & Robotics company, developing AI products for another company. Even worse if he permanently recruited AI tembers away from Tesla.

Thanks for reporting the TSLAQ take on this positive event. I knew we could count on you to keep us informed.

Joe Tegtmeyer postiing on X pictures he captured of new paint line going into Austin, with the position in the building which he implies is for the next gen car line.

So Tesla is installing equipment for the next-gen car. I can't remember with previous lines, but what is the approximate time frame from line installation to initial production?

Joe T

Likewise thanks for providing the Tesla koolaid drinkers perspective that Elon developing AI products at a different company is perfectly acceptable.

You tediously report every negative take you can find online. Telsa reports IN DETAIL in its quarterly 10-Qs all the risks going forward, including any key-man risk. If you think you know better, or different, you are keeping that part to yourself. That's not kool, but I suppose you think you're aiding yourself.

The original hue and cry wasn't just that you wouldn't get it from the factory, but that you wouldn't get it from Tesla at all and would have to get it from a 3rd party.

Forgive me for not going back to quote people from the last 3+ years to be more specific about who said what.

Possibly you are misremembering? Because there was a LOT of discussion about how Tesla was gonna magically invent a new process to wrap at the factory in minutes instead of hours/days- some even suggesting using optimus bots to do it- and others pointing out that was all a fantasy and they would never be wrapped from the factory.

"from tesla after the factory" is just Tesla billing for someone downstream to wrap it-- which, fine I guess, but seems like extra steps for a thing you can already get without Tesla even being involved.

Reactions: 30seconds
Elon Musk is a genius & TSLA continues to be innovative

So basically: I missed the boat. I still don’t get it.

Buy now and HODL.

IMG_6063.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: wipster