Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AH Off Topic, but an interesting alternative option to wrapping your Cybertruck; Just wait, we will be seeing this happen. Truck tattoo anyone? :cool:

Couldn't do this to any other vehicle by the way, so, exclusive!

Nice! Now how to fit a cybertruck into that laser station...

If Tesla would build a mobile drive through one I bet they´d have a lot of people lining up!

Numbers for February starting to trickle in for European countries.
Tesla is in first place in Norway with 1778 cars registered (24% market share, 1749 of those are Y), ahead of Toyota and Volkswagen (10.1/8.0%).
That is up 23.1% for Jan+Feb compared to 2023.

BYD in 13th place at 2.1%, up 788.2% (sic) for Jan-Feb.

Just one data point though, I´ll give an update when we have all numbers.

So I am reading some news. It can be interesting too - not always frustrating.

In Norway Chinese luxury car maker HiPhi hasn't sold a single car. Here in EV heaven. They even have a glitzy show room. I think their problem is that their charging speed is abysmal. Shows that potential customers is starting to get educated about what features a good EV needs to have.

In Sweden - where the unions are still on strike trying to force Tesla workers to unionize - Tesla is on track to make a new sales record. And then I read that many large car dealerships has gone bankrupt there recently.

Watching the latest drone video from Tobias at Giga Berlin there is usually a spot where he films where new cars exits the factory. I think I might have watched all of Tobias'es videos - and I have never seen cars exiting at such a speed as they did now. Could be a fluke. But then perhaps not.

HODL

So I am reading some news. It can be interesting too - not always frustrating.

In Norway Chinese luxury car maker HiPhi hasn't sold a single car. Here in EV heaven. They even have a glitzy show room. I think their problem is that their charging speed is abysmal. Shows that potential customers is starting to get educated about what features a good EV needs to have.

In Sweden - where the unions are still on strike trying to force Tesla workers to unionize - Tesla is on track to make a new sales record. And then I read that many large car dealerships has gone bankrupt there recently.

Watching the latest drone video from Tobias at Giga Berlin there is usually a spot where he films where new cars exits the factory. I think I might have watched all of Tobias'es videos - and I have never seen cars exiting at such a speed as they did now. Could be a fluke. But then perhaps not.

HODL
@Christine69420

1709296586770.png

14% world sales!

Who’s presiding- Delaware judge? ;)
While OpenAI is a Delaware entity, Brockman and Altman are residents of California which is where the suit is filed.

"On information and belief, Plaintiff alleges that many of the occurrences, representations, and events upon which this action is based took place in County of San Francisco, State of California, where the vast majority of Defendants reside or have their principal place of
business, and the vast majority of the occurrences, representations, and events upon which this action is based took place in the State of California."

Last edited:
Same model we´ve had in Europe for a while now.

When Ford first started announcing NACS for North America, Elon made this comment:

“It is our intent to do everything possible to support Ford and have Ford be on an equal footing at Tesla Superchargers,” Musk said.

Many took this comment to mean the same pricing as Tesla owners. So good to see there is a differential in pricing as in EU.

When Ford first started announcing NACS for North America, Elon made this comment:

“It is our intent to do everything possible to support Ford and have Ford be on an equal footing at Tesla Superchargers,” Musk said.

Many took this comment to mean the same pricing as Tesla owners. So good to see there is a differential in pricing as in EU.
Fairness to me means fairness of opportunities, not of outcome.
In this case, I would say as Tesla owners have already paid their share for the Superchargers to exist in the first place, charging others more is simply fair, hence I would say Elons statement is still true.