Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had same issue... software available for download but would not download when connected to wifi. I initiated a chat session with Tesla support this morning and they repushed the update and it installed. Not sure why some cars have this issue but if you want version 10, you need to call or chat with support so they can push the update while connected to wifi

I did that today. SW was pushed to my car and everything was looking good until the green bar status got stuck at 100%. It just froze after that. So frustrating.

I had same issue... software available for download but would not download when connected to wifi. I initiated a chat session with Tesla support this morning and they repushed the update and it installed. Not sure why some cars have this issue but if you want version 10, you need to call or chat with support so they can push the update while connected to wifi
Thanks--I will try!

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 11.22.29 AM.png

I chatted with Tesla. He said I am not in line to receive the update yet. Maybe a week. How very odd. 2019 M3 LR AWD w/AP. No FSD.

I don't drive very often--I wonder if somehow that pushed me to the end of the line?

Curious how long you waited on chat? I've been waiting for over 30 minutes...maybe I should try at 4 am when they open!

I've had very bad experiences with chat, usually no reply at all. I was surprised someone actually started typing. I just gave last 6 digits to our cars 5 mins later they started downloading.

These are not full autopilot just the basic AP model 3 and S
Both cars are now updated, drive tomorrow to try some,of the features 20191008_173906.jpg

Reactions: Pommie
In a way I am ok with being one of the last ones if it gives them a chance to get the bugs out.

Agreed, just like all other SW companies, especially with such a major revision, and not just a .dot release. Would rather get all the bugs ironed out first.

Tesla needs to decide if they are a car manufacturer or a SW company and up their standards for quality assurance and customer experience, once they decide what they want to be.

"Thank you for contacting Tesla. We are just as excited as you are about the Software Version 10.0 update

Software Version 10.0 update is being rolled out in batches and you should expect it to reach your car in the next few weeks.

When available, you will receive an alert to begin installing the update on your touchscreen. Connect your vehicle to a strong Wi-Fi network when possible to help avoid any delays."

So, no...they don't know when I'm getting it.

32.11.1 MS
Scary stuff ...
On a two lane road, one lane each way, you now see traffic both ways. Quite nice. The other lane is quite busy but speed is still 50 mph, my speed is also 50 mph. The virtualization cannot keep up, too many cars. Every now and it shows cars or vans in the other lane that match my direction and speed. These cars are not real of course. They last 5 secs before they disappear. During that 5 secs my car takes note of these ghost cars that drive the wrong way and brakes a little not to pass them on the right. Also in case the virtual car is a truck or van, my car swirls to the right for some extra distance. Then the ghost disappears and my car swirls back.
Hope this gets resolved in an update soon. V10 NOT stable yet.

• Helpful
On Thursday, the update notice went through and I download it but I was having issues with my network and so it never fully downloaded... when I got to my house to restart the download the update notification went away and it says my software is up to date on 32.2.2... wonder how long I should wait until I get Tesla service involved...

model 3 sr+ hw3 fsd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.