Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much smaller than others have been reporting. What AP and MCU do you have?

I have AP 2.5, don't know which MCU. May 2018 build/I do have all four cameras for Sentry. Here are my vehicle option codes if you can interpret:

AD15,MDL3,PBSB,RENA,BT37,ID3W,RF3G,S3PB,DRLH,DV2W,W39B,APF0,COUS,BC3B,CH07,PC30,FC3P,FG31,GLFR,HL31,HM31,IL31,LTPB,MR31,FM3B,RS3H,SA3P,STCP,SC04,SU3C,T3CA,TW00,TM00,UT3P,WR00,AU3P,APH3,AF00,ZCST,MI00,CDM0

• Helpful
Reactions: Saghost
I have AP 2.5, don't know which MCU. May 2018 build/I do have all four cameras for Sentry. Here are my vehicle option codes if you can interpret:

AD15,MDL3,PBSB,RENA,BT37,ID3W,RF3G,S3PB,DRLH,DV2W,W39B,APF0,COUS,BC3B,CH07,PC30,FC3P,FG31,GLFR,HL31,HM31,IL31,LTPB,MR31,FM3B,RS3H,SA3P,STCP,SC04,SU3C,T3CA,TW00,TM00,UT3P,WR00,AU3P,APH3,AF00,ZCST,MI00,CDM0

Curiouser and curiouser - a May 2018 build should be MCU2, so if it went to AP3 cars first as a 2.3 GB download and to your AP2.5 MCU2 car as a 500 MB download, but you got all of the media features, that strongly suggests the balance is new AP3 software - unless the 2.3 GB several folks reported is related to the bug that had some cars locked in a download loop and a few cars that reported somehow happened to pop out at the same size.

Veddy Interesting. Thank you. :)

• Informative
Reactions: DopeGhoti
Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the forums. If I may suggest, instead of creating a new thread about V10 (of which there are currently thousands;)) just post in the already created threads.

[Moderator note: post merged into this thread]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: boaterva
I finally had a chance to do a somewhat long drive (25 miles or so) using NOAP on v10 and have noticed some nice improvements.
I drove the following route, all on NOAP and it was nearly flawless (only exception was that it could have changed lanes once or twice a little sooner after the notification, but nothing that caused me to intervene).

The one thing I noticed is that when I was following a car at the closest follow setting and a car merged in front of me, my car gracefully slowed down just a bit and let it in, rather than brake checking and slowing down quickly as it had done in the past. Seems as though it has gotten much smoother.

Here’s the route I did on NOAP. Very impressive.
9FD2FA0A-187C-4EDC-9FEB-8BA11B0380A7.png

• Informative
Reactions: BobAbooey
Status
Not open for further replies.