Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine users w/ SR vehicles could tether their car to their phone to still listen to spotify? At least then you can use the car's interface/voice commands to control it instead of opening spotify on your phone and playing it to the car with bluetooth.

Could work for playing netflix and such too, though it'll use your phone's data plan so be wary of that if you're on a limited one.

I imagine users w/ SR vehicles could tether their car to their phone to still listen to spotify? At least then you can use the car's interface/voice commands to control it instead of opening spotify on your phone and playing it to the car with bluetooth.

Could work for playing netflix and such too, though it'll use your phone's data plan so be wary of that if you're on a limited one.

Maybe that will be possible with v10 but, with v9, the car will only use cell connectivity whilst driving. ie tethering only works when stationary.

• Disagree
Reactions: ABC2D
I'm curious how the Spotify feature will work for SR+ owners "...while parked and connected to WiFi..." doesn't seem super convenient. Stoked for the features to be added at all but hopefully it'll be somewhat useable haha.

I have no problem that to use Spotify/TuneIn, I need to turn on HotSpot from my phone until they'll let me pay for internet through them. But Spotify is useless if I must be in Park

Who here gets more excited about Tesla software updates compared to Apple’s?

you know you love a product when you can’t wait for its software updates.

I’m all about the autopilot new features.. that’s the most important to me. Also I’m wondering when they will start upgrading us to HW3 for those with FSD

Karaoke
Our new “Car-aoke” feature lets you sing your heart out with friends on a road trip – or by yourself. Caraoke comes with a massive library of music and song lyrics, with support for multiple languages.

Sing on your road trip? I hope they mean during Supercharging stops and such. Looking at the karaoke lyrics on the screen while driving is not a good idea! :confused:

Reactions: jebinc
Karaoke
Our new “Car-aoke” feature lets you sing your heart out with friends on a road trip – or by yourself. Caraoke comes with a massive library of music and song lyrics, with support for multiple languages.

Sing on your road trip? I hope they mean during Supercharging stops and such. Looking at the karaoke lyrics on the screen while driving is not a good idea! :confused:

The EAP video I was shown on this showed the car only giving the words on the screen while in Park, but continuing with the music in Drive until switched to something else.

• Informative
Reactions: dhanson865
Status
Not open for further replies.