Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This enthusiasm over Spotify is perplexing as Tesla is light years behind every other manufacturer that has Android Auto or CarPlay, which *gasp* let’s you control a ton of music apps like Spotify, Amazon Music, Pandora, etc. with car controls. Not to mention Waze, text via audio, etc.

Tesla needs to quit using resources to develop applications that only work with the car in park and start working on CarPlay... make that wireless CarPlay...

Very low. Every delivery I've seen has been on a different branch and weeks behind the main release. My Raven came with 2019.7.105, after 2019.16 was out.

More recent ones had 2019.15.1xx - another version that was never in general release. I'm not sure if the factory loaded firmware has unique features that aren't implemented in the mainline releases, but I don't know why else they'd be unique forks.
I just got my car and it came with 27.103

LIES!!!
15695422892312150430677314668975.jpg

So Teslafi has 7,691 vehicles out of the hundreds of thousands of Teslas and people are upset that only 1 of those 7,691 has V10.

Teslafi isn't even 3% of the Tesla fleet.

There could be hundreds or thousands of cars with V10 in the wild already.

I don't believe there's any reason to believe TeslaFI isn't a random sampling of Teslas in the wild.

Certainly there are probably more than one car out there with v10 - but I doubt the ratio outside of TeslaFI is significantly higher than the ratio in TeslaFI - very, very few.

And I want it. (Which clearly makes me much more special than everyone else here... :p )

So I'm on v10 early access and was feeling a little miffed that I would have to wait to be pushed back to public release to get my Spotify on.. but I just opened the my car's music app, and there was a big Spotify icon. So yeah.. I loaded up a Spotify playlist and it was glorious.
I’m so excited for this feature! Hoping the update comes out before the weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.