Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, anyone received V10 that is in the Early Access Program?

SWIM has the beta advanced summon, the last one from the early access program release but still has not been upgraded to the new V10. I would think EAP users receive production updates immediately.

Hi, anyone received V10 that is in the Early Access Program?

SWIM has the beta advanced summon, the last one from the early access program release but still has not been upgraded to the new V10. I would think EAP users receive production updates immediately.

I have no idea what the question is.

To be in an Early Access Program, you need to accept certain conditions from how you use your car to the Non-Disclosure Agreement.

If you didn't sign such a document, then you are not in it.

If you are in it, you are not supposed to say that you are in it!

So the only ones who can answer you are those who are not in it such as myself.

However, if you notice that if I start to stop answering you with a yes or no or so so, then you can start to suspect that I am in it!

Since TONS of people have received v10 that only have FSD and Advanced enabled, perhaps the question is better ‘have EAP people without FSD received it’. And, yeah, they ain’t supposed to talk about fight club. :D

As far as I know, this (FSD/Advanced) is the ‘moral equivalence’ of EAP that Elon mentioned for FSD people but it’s not real EAP where you sign the NDA and all that.

So far the things that I use:
1. Open the garage door before I walk down to the garage with my phone. In app controls->homelink. I really like this because my garage door opened doesn't work for the stall where the tesla is parked.(too far) Also it wakes up the tesla so I can unplug the charger. Before I had to open the rear trunk lid to wake it up(or any door).
2. I like the close windows/vent option and use it.
3. The active maps links is great. Allows you to see what a restaurant has for a menu or see what a point of interest has.
4. signed up for spotify premium. They give you 3 months free. So far seems to be better than slacker.

the hungry/lucky is pretty cool...
the driving visualization is nice to see further behind me...
Stuff I would like:
1. most useful thing would be adding waypoints to a route.
2. View dashcam videos in car.

The entertainment stuff is nice and I love it but I don't use it much.

V10 is not in early access anymore. It has been rolled out to the general public for a couple weeks now.

I know, thats why I'm asking if anyone in the early access program has received the the latest V10 updates. Not the beta but the latest production versions that have been recently released.

I'm still stuck on the beta version from the early access program. (Yes, I'm a beta tester).
I find it strange that both my vehicles that are in the program has not been updated to the new V10 releases that seem to have been pushed out to almost everyone by now. I would have thought beta testers would be the first to receive the production releases of any new firmware .

I know, thats why I'm asking if anyone in the early access program has received the the latest V10 updates. Not the beta but the latest production versions that have been recently released.

I'm still stuck on the beta version from the early access program. (Yes, I'm a beta tester).
I find it strange that both my vehicles that are in the program has not been updated to the new V10 releases that seem to have been pushed out to almost everyone by now. I would have thought beta testers would be the first to receive the production releases of any new firmware .

The version that has gone to the general public is 2019.32.11.1 which is the latest version of V10. I don't think there is a newer version yet.

The version that has gone to the general public is 2019.32.11.1 which is the latest version of V10. I don't think there is a newer version yet.

LOL ok, It seems I can't explain it correctly.

I'm still on version 2019.28.3.11 which is a BETA (Early Access Program) release only. I have not received any further updates, and always connected to WiFi at home. I would have thought we would have been the first ones to receive the V10 updates (2019.32.X).

• Helpful
Reactions: diplomat33

I'm still on version 2019.28.3.11 which is a BETA (Early Access Program) release only. I have not received any further updates, and always connected to WiFi at home. I would have thought we would have been the first ones to receive the V10 updates (2019.32.X).

Elon did tweet that they're planning on releasing Smart Auto Park (V10.1) within 1-2 months. Maybe instead of updating the Early Access folks to the public release, you'll get V10.1 beta features to test shortly.

That helps me understand your situation. I could be wrong but I don't think Early Access always get the wide release versions. They skip the wide release versions and go to the next Early Access version. If so, then you won't get 2019.32.x. You skip over it and get the next EA only version. Right now, there is no newer EA version yet. That is why you don't have anything yet. You are on the latest EA version. But like @willow_hiller said, when Tesla releases the EA for Smart Park, you will get that.

Reactions: willow_hiller
That helps me understand your situation. I could be wrong but I don't think Early Access always get the wide release versions. They skip the wide release versions and go to the next Early Access version. If so, then you won't get 2019.32.x. You skip over it and get the next EA only version. Right now, there is no newer EA version yet. That is why you don't have anything yet. You are on the latest EA version. But like @willow_hiller said, when Tesla releases the EA for Smart Park, you will get that.

That makes more sense, didn't think about that. Thanks!

Reactions: diplomat33
Did you at least get the email on your mobile app?

Yes I did. In the meantime I have deleted and re-added my iPhone, and Wifi connections. I have rebooted it 3 times. I have to take it in at the end of the month for paint repair (originally messed up upon delivery) and have added V10 software update to my service request.

I can live without Spotify. It's not like this changes my life but everyone is so excited about it and I'd like to be part of it!

Yes I did. In the meantime I have deleted and re-added my iPhone, and Wifi connections. I have rebooted it 3 times. I have to take it in at the end of the month for paint repair (originally messed up upon delivery) and have added V10 software update to my service request.

I can live without Spotify. It's not like this changes my life but everyone is so excited about it and I'd like to be part of it!
I had same issue... software available for download but would not download when connected to wifi. I initiated a chat session with Tesla support this morning and they repushed the update and it installed. Not sure why some cars have this issue but if you want version 10, you need to call or chat with support so they can push the update while connected to wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.