Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Vision Progress tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

cdub

OG 2011 Leaf / 2023 Model Y LR
Oct 7, 2014
Glendale, CA
I'm on 2023.26.100.1 on a 2023 Model Y LR with HW4 and HOO BOY Tesla Vision is wacked.

I wish I got some photos of how bad it is. It has a picture of my wife's car on top of my car when it was feet away.

When I tested a HW4 model Y with FSD it wasn't this bad and I thought it was actually serviceable. That must have been a more recent build though as I don't have FSD available yet although I should as I have the 3 month trial.

I mean it can only get better? Right? Lol

Just took delivery of my Model X on 9/10/23 and I haaaatttte it. Has all the new updates and parking still sucks. And the door opening a few inches is worthless. Anyone have any success returning their car? Not a Tesla basher. Leased a Model X back in 2016-2019, loved it. Purchased a new Model S in 2020 and still own it today. Love it other than fit and finish was mediocre. Anyone thinking about purchasing one now, wait. Seems like this was a known issue since late last year and still no fix.

Just took delivery of my Model X on 9/10/23 and I haaaatttte it. Has all the new updates and parking still sucks. And the door opening a few inches is worthless. Anyone have any success returning their car? Not a Tesla basher. Leased a Model X back in 2016-2019, loved it. Purchased a new Model S in 2020 and still own it today. Love it other than fit and finish was mediocre. Anyone thinking about purchasing one now, wait. Seems like this was a known issue since late last year and still no fix.
You Haaaaaate your car cause you have to park it? Seems a bit overkill to the problem.

Reactions: cdub