Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wall Charger (unused) $375 / willing to ship

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

Looking to sell my wall charger that my wife bought some time back. I have never got around to actually mounting it, hence why I'm selling it. The charger works perfectly and is still factory sealed with tesla wrapping.

Please see the photos attached below.

Attachments

• wallcharger1.jpg
    wallcharger1.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 136
  • wallcharger2.jpg
    wallcharger2.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 87
  • wallcharger3.jpg
    wallcharger3.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 93
  • wallcharger5.jpg
    wallcharger5.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 97
Hey guys,

Looking to sell my wall charger that my wife bought some time back. I have never got around to actually mounting it, hence why I'm selling it. The charger works perfectly and is still factory sealed with tesla wrapping.

Please see the photos attached below.
This looks to be a signature edition. Was that something you could buy? Or was it a referral bonus only?

Ouch, sorry to hear that, someone even warned about him a few posts up. You might try a charge back with your credit card or bank.

I stupidly fell for his apple payment thing and used my debit. It sucks but I was in a rush and didn’t really think twice. If anyone wants to contact him, his real name is Connor Newell, phone number +1 (385) 787-2828, owns a failed marketing business (probably why he needs the extra $400 to get by) called Connquer and is located in Utah. He’ll be receiving a nice letter from my attorney haha.

I hope the mod should make a sticky post out of this. Unless you can meet in person for cash transaction, always use a credit card or payment method with buyer protection. Google, Apple, Facebook and Venmo payments are all one-way, irreversible.

The scammer would not even use their real names. They just steal someone’s accounts

I hope the mod should make a sticky post out of this. Unless you can meet in person for cash transaction, always use a credit card or payment method with buyer protection. Google, Apple, Facebook and Venmo payments are all one-way, irreversible.

The scammer would not even use their real names. They just steal someone’s accounts
Completely agree, from being on various forums for 10+ years I’ve never been scammed. Unfortunately was just moving too fast and not thinking.

I stupidly fell for his apple payment thing and used my debit. It sucks but I was in a rush and didn’t really think twice. If anyone wants to contact him, his real name is Connor Newell, phone number +1 (385) 787-2828, owns a failed marketing business (probably why he needs the extra $400 to get by) called Connquer and is located in Utah. He’ll be receiving a nice letter from my attorney haha.

If your debit card has a visa or mastercard logo on it you should still be able to charge back through your bank, might give them a call.

Ouch, sorry to hear that, someone even warned about him a few posts up. You might try a charge back with your credit card or bank.

I'm so amazed at how willing people are to send 400 bucks to some rando on the internet. Even with warning flags as above... Nonrefundable payments with no buyer protection and saying he 'bought' a charger which never could have been bought.