Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaLog.com - Your hosted Tesla Data Logger - Announcement / Support threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Missed a very long trip yesterday, and a long charging session showed up totally scrambled. @mochouinard, is it possible that Tesla is throttling API calls? Data is totally unreliable the last 3-4 days.

Similar problem here. I was traveling last week so don't know when it started, but from Friday to today I have had one trip not recorded, one trip of 27 miles that only had the first few miles recorded, and then four trips since that were not recorded. I rebooted the car this morning, but that didn't fix anything. I just tried reloading my key to see if that helps.

Reloading the key didn't seem to do anything, as two drives yesterday evening did not show up. However, it did start logging halfway through a charging session starting around 9pm Central. Hoping that is a good sign for today.

Also, just remembered that I have EVMote running as well. I much prefer TeslaLog, as EVMote doesn't log nearly as much information. EVMote does have every trip logged correctly over the last few days, though, so it doesn't seem to be a problem with my car's connection.

Also, just remembered that I have EVMote running as well. I much prefer TeslaLog, as EVMote doesn't log nearly as much information. EVMote does have every trip logged correctly over the last few days, though, so it doesn't seem to be a problem with my car's connection.
And you reminded me, I just started loggging data for EVTripPlanner as well. Conflict?

Yesterday 2 trips are missing, today the trips are messed up because of only a view data points I think.

Since Monday it seems to work fine.

Yesterday I switched off "Monitor State" to save battery. Today the charging session was not recorded (100%, 382km). I suppose it works as defined, so I will switch it on again, if I plan to charge on the day. ;)