Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

@TeslaRoadTrip 2016 - "The Future Meets the Past" - May 14-15th - Williamsburg VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish I could make this one, but as of tomorrow I am carless for a while! Blue Persuasion has a new family now, and I'll be sad...until my 90D arrives, anyway!

So far, no one from the west coast of Florida is signed up to come (5 from the east coast though!)... I'll keep my eyes open and if someone from the West Coast signs up, maybe you can catch a ride the the event!

Aaron

All -

Car Decal Printing has begun for our May event - have you registered and ordered your set? They look AMAZING this year! Thanks to Trent Berry for the design & John Davis for printing them.

For those that order a decal set, it will be mailed to you along with your Rally Number so you can apply them to your car for the drive down to the event!

http://teslaroadtrip.org

Aaron

PrintedDecals.jpg

By the way they only look to have two room options left available as I just called finally to book a room.

It's the Resort One-Bedroom (204$) and the River Guestroom (224$).

Note on the Guestroom it has two beds. And speaking of which that is what I went with on the hopes that someone would maybe want to double up with me and save a little money!? Hit me up if interested.

Any chance you think you will have the CAN thing sorted by then? Cause I know you guys are assessing the possibility to tie into that. I might be more willing to make the mod if it weren't such an intensive process to make it work.

Not sure if we'll have it ready by then -- Danal is working on it. But we are working on a list of recommended installers around the country. I've surveyed applique owners for installers and I've learned a few things -- in some cases it's a lot less expensive and takes far less time. One recommended installer in Delaware took only two hours and charged only $80.

All -

We’ve designed a t-shirt for the event that incorporates our car decal design on the back with our TRT logo on the front chest commemorating “Williamsburg, VA 2016” and is available to all attendees to order. We're using CustomInk to make the shirts. Using the link below you can submit and pay for your order directly. CustomInk will then ship all of the shirts together to Kingsmill and we will pass them out Friday and Saturday during event check-in. The price is $28.07 per shirt.

Aaron

TShirts.jpg

glass-side-1FIN.jpeg

TRT2016Decal_Med.png

Reactions: jthompson
All -

If you're having a problem getting a room at Kingsmill (or don't want to share with anyone), we do have a room block at another nearby hotel to those that are interested. Not as convenient as being right on the property, but it is close by.

PM me for the information.

Aaron