Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLIVE Factory Tours - Signup & Confirmed Lists

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I'm still on the wait list for Sunday, I got a bright idea and contacted Tesla Customer Experience and booked a tour for Monday (they had an opening at 3:00 PM).

It means staying over an extra day, but I get a tour! And the factory will be running...

It's possible something may happen and I fit into the TESLIVE factory schedule, but my flights, hotel, and most importantly, boarding for the cat have been booked around this.

For those of you who are wanting a tour, this may be an option for you, too.

In any case, I'm taking my name off of the wait list.

Factory Tour Transportation Availability?

I'm on the Sunday Tour A group and was wondering if there will be transportation from the hotel to the factory for the tour? I was thinking of leaving my "luggage" at the hotel and then pick it up after the tour and then head out for the airport via shuttle.

Huge hugs, DaveT. Yes ... just had two different family emergencies hit in two parts of the country. Home, kind of, as of last night ...

Updated lists are now posted, along with time. I have no doubt that I need to switch people from here to there. Let me know.

Lists here: TESLIVE Factory Tours - Signup Confirmed Lists

Hi Bonnie, glad to hear you're alright. Thanks for all the work with the tours and looking forward to meeting you at Teslive.

Hi Bonnie,

I'm sorry to hear about your family emergencies. I hope everything is all right. Thanks to you and Tesla for adding more slots to the tours!

I originally requested a Sunday tour. You didn't know why because I didn't tell you, but I'm seriously hearing impaired (94db in both ears). I would much rather be able to hear more of the tour than see the robots in action. If you can do it, I'd rather be on Sunday. Maybe I can trade with somebody? Thanks again.

EDIT: I've been moved back to Sunday. Thanks to Bonnie and those who offered to trade days.:smile:

Last edited:
Huge hugs, DaveT. Yes ... just had two different family emergencies hit in two parts of the country. Home, kind of, as of last night ...

Updated lists are now posted, along with time. I have no doubt that I need to switch people from here to there. Let me know.

Bonnie

All the best with your family emergencies...

Thanks again for all your hard work on organizing this.... You're making quite a lot of people very happy!

Can't wait to finally meet you on Friday!

Aaron

Thanks Bonnie. We land at 11.40, so should be OK for the 1.15 tour.

Question - Do we all just make our own way to the factory, and aim to get there 15 mins prior to the tour? Having never been there, I'm not sure on what the correct process is/will be.

Urgent correction

Hi Bonnie,

I apologize profusely for causing confusion. mjwantsanx is my spouse. I am going on the tour this afternoon without mjwantsanx so my spot can be released. My spouse is not going with me, so please keep his spot on the list.

You could update the Friday tour as below; I marked the corrections in RED CAPS BOLDFACE

Thank you!

Friday - Noon
1. jayfrost, no previous factory tour, Out-of-state (ohio), Model S owner (might have wife with me)
2. jgdixon, no previous tour, out of country (Canada) Model S Sig owner
3. Doug_G, saw the factory before it was operating, out of country (Canada), Model S Sig and Roadster owner
4. ggr + paw from San Diego, did the original factory ride event, were supposed to pick up from factory but delivery was delayed and we never got to do it. - Founder
5. ggr Guest
6. AVAILABLE
7. AVAILABLE

8. mjwantsanx, no prev tour, out of state, our family is a Model S owner (as of May 11!!!)
9. AVAILABLE
10.Larry Chanin, had a previous factory tour before it was operating, out-of-state (Florida), Model S owner
11.djp, no previous tour, out of country (Canada), Roadster 939
12.aaron.s, no previous tour, out of state (New York), Model S Owner
13.cattledog, no previous tour, out of state (Texas), Model S Owner, Model X Reservation
14.cattlepup, no previous tour, out of state (Texas), can't drive, 12, Gen 3 Signature Reservation #1 (aspirational)
15.teslasguy, no previous tour, out of state (Pa) Model s owner (might have wife with me)
16.Frankrb, no previous tour, out of state (NV) MS owner
17.Frankrb guest, wife, no previous tour, out of state
18.brianman, no previous tour, out of state (WA), Model S Sig Owner
19.francis lau, drive event, out of state, MS owner
20.Malcolm M. W. Model S Owner (to be delivered 5/18), out of state, no previous tour
21.A Link, no previous tour, out of state (VA) Model S owner
22.Y Bennett, previous tour before operating, out of state (MD), Model S owner
23.J in MN, no previous tour, out of state (MN), Model S reservation holder
24.Bill in Austin (William Jones) - coming from Texas. Model S VIN# 1827
25.Six (display name) David Kiker from Seattle area registered at teslive model s owner, no tour. Also
26.Helen Kiker who is also registered for teslive.
27.Andrew Wolfe, local, Roadster and S owner, no previous tours.

If it would help someone else. I could do the factory tour on Friday noon instead of Sunday. That would be for IBCS and Alex / Kent Crabtree. I'm currently scheduled for 10 AM on Sunday. Would love to see the factory in full operation if possible. Please PM me with any changes.

Last edited: