Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
square_crop_centered.png

For sale Available Tessie — TMC Special: 10% Off

Upgrade your Tesla. Save money. Be happy. Trusted for over 50 million drives.
$14.99 to $499.99 $13.49 to $359.99
378852 sold
Related vehicle
  1. Model S
  2. Model 3
  3. Model X
  4. Model Y
  5. Cybertruck
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The mobile app stores don't allow Stripe, so it's only accessible via the web. Check out this page on your desktop. There should be a "Switch to Stripe Billing" button, or a "Manage Subscription" button if you're already using Stripe. You can change plans and apply the code there during checkout.
Nope. I was already on the web access. I came to it to sign up for the trial. Created the account from the app and verified to get in. But came to the web and verified again to find more info and sign up to the trial. I didn't switch to Stripe, and I only see Manage Subs... With Upgrade to Lifetime, and Lifetime and Cancel. I signed up to the trial and was going to feed it my CC. Since we are in touch, can I ask where you pulled the pre-positioned CC info for me to show it in your monthly subs page? I ask cause, I removed my CC from Tesla.com so it wasn't there, as I am transitioning from one to another. And I don't save (double-checked) that my browser has no CC stored. So where did you pull that old (wrong/expired a week ago) card info from?

Nope. I was already on the web access. I came to it to sign up for the trial. Created the account from the app and verified to get in. But came to the web and verified again to find more info and sign up to the trial. I didn't switch to Stripe, and I only see Manage Subs... With Upgrade to Lifetime, and Lifetime and Cancel. I signed up to the trial and was going to feed it my CC. Since we are in touch, can I ask where you pulled the pre-positioned CC info for me to show it in your monthly subs page? I ask cause, I removed my CC from Tesla.com so it wasn't there, as I am transitioning from one to another. And I don't save (double-checked) that my browser has no CC stored. So where did you pull that old (wrong/expired a week ago) card info from?
I'm not totally sure what "Nope" is referring to — if you're seeing a Manage Subscription button, that's one of the buttons I mentioned in the post you quoted.

If you click Manage Subscription, you can then click Update Plan to apply the coupon under a field called "Add Promo Code". If you want the same plan, you can switch to another plan then switch back.

If you started a trial via the web, as you mentioned, you've already signed up via Stripe.com, which is the internet's largest payment processor. They store the same payment information across most sites you visit, which is why it's able to retrieve your previous card information.

If you need further clarification on any of this or need any help, please email me at [email protected].

I'm not totally sure what "Nope" is referring to — if you're seeing a Manage Subscription button, that's one of the buttons I mentioned in the post you quoted.

If you click Manage Subscription, you can then click Update Plan to apply the coupon under a field called "Add Promo Code". If you want the same plan, you can switch to another plan then switch back.

If you started a trial via the web, as you mentioned, you've already signed up via Stripe.com, which is the internet's largest payment processor. They store the same payment information across most sites you visit, which is why it's able to retrieve your previous card information.

If you need further clarification on any of this or need any help, please email me at [email protected].
No, I was not in the app when I signed up for the trial. Yes, I see the manage subs... but there's no reference to Stripe anywhere on the Subscriptions pages or subpages.

Never heard of Strip.com. I've been around a while. But not important.
I figured I was misunderstanding all because this is a mature product and a mature process, so had to be me.
Thanks.