Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If we don't get delivery notifications in the next 9 days, then we in Texas might not get the cars by EOY ... Or they'd ask us to come n pick up from Fremont ...

Tesla is still quoting late Dec delivery to Central US for order placed today. That gives me more confidence that we will get our orders by EOY.
Also lots of people on the main waiting room forum have called and switched their order to the LR RWD model (which is not officially sale by Tesla) and have gotten delivery notification sooner.

Ok, not sure if this means anything, but it sure is progress and something new!

After logging in yet again just now, I had something new pop up under step 4. There were fields asking me for my financial institution information for payment. It was pretty cool, as I was typing in Allied Federal Credit Union, it pre-populated their address and knew everything. It then asked me how much I was approved to borrow, and then confirm that I would be able to bring the remaining/difference prior to closing. (It had taxes and doc fees and registration amounts, etc.) Now the edit button and that entire checklist is gone. (Sorry I didn't think to take screen shots as I was doing it)

This is what I see now:
View attachment 357418

I'm hoping this means we'll be getting delivery dates?

How about the rest of you Texans? Do you still have the 4 step checklists? (Registration, Insurance, Trade-in, Financing?) . Or were you past that?

So on a hunch I reached out to my Owner Advisor this morning at the Clearfork location and asked him to see if something had changed on his end/system because of the change I noticed of it asking for my loan info.

His reply was that he saw a VIN is assigned and my Delivery Advisor’s name is Kyle and to just wait until I get an email or a text from him on next steps probably this week.

I’ll let you all know when I hear from “Kyle.”

FYI:
Fort Worth, TX
MR RWD
Ordered 10/18/18 6PM PST
Midnight Silver
Black Interior
18 inch wheels
EAP
$2500 deposit
Priced $51,500 plus $1200 delivery plus taxes, etc.
Not a prior reservation holder or owner.

Tesla is still quoting late Dec delivery to Central US for order placed today. That gives me more confidence that we will get our orders by EOY.
Also lots of people on the main waiting room forum have called and switched their order to the LR RWD model (which is not officially sale by Tesla) and have gotten delivery notification sooner.
Called my local showroom and they didn't have any inventory unluckily :(

Looks like I'll just have to wait it out for my MR!

So on a hunch I reached out to my Owner Advisor this morning at the Clearfork location and asked him to see if something had changed on his end/system because of the change I noticed of it asking for my loan info.

His reply was that he saw a VIN is assigned and my Delivery Advisor’s name is Kyle and to just wait until I get an email or a text from him on next steps probably this week.

I’ll let you all know when I hear from “Kyle.”

FYI:
Fort Worth, TX
MR RWD
Ordered 10/18/18 6PM PST
Midnight Silver
Black Interior
18 inch wheels
EAP
$2500 deposit
Priced $51,500 plus $1200 delivery plus taxes, etc.
Not a prior reservation holder or owner.
Congrats!

Did you get yours ConSaab ?

Noo... complete radio silent... I even checked my account to see if anything changed since USCCowboy mentioned he had some
Progress but no go.

I’m a little worried at this point but if I don’t hear back by early next week. I’m extremely worried.

I’ve already started to work on my finances. Should have all paperwork set with my Union by end of this week.

My configuration and situation is almost identical to yours. owe about 6k on my current car.
Regarding loans i recommend LightStream since they offer unsecured loans. They also have a rate beat program where they will beat any rate by 0.10%

Lightstream is charging way too much APR for me. So, I am planning to go to Local Houston credit union and apply the loan that way. Still no update today.

While we prepare your Tesla, please complete all Checkout items at www.tesla.com/teslaaccount to be prepared to take delivery when your Tesla is ready.

Just got the above text

MR RWD
Black ext
White int
No EAP
18" Aero
10/24
Dallas, TX

WHITE INT! TEXAS! Something new in the last 6 weeks. I bet if you call your OA tomorrow, they'll confirm a VIN? Congrats RRAGHU78. Better call that electrician ASAP...

Houston TX
M3 MR RWD White White 18 Aero with EAP
Day 0 Reservation holder, non owner
Configured 10/18/18
Tradein: no, Financing: 3rd party

Did not receive any texts or calls yet. :-(.. Previously had a LR order, which I modified to MR-EAP on the day of Elon's tweet.