Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received the delivery email from Tesla.

So excited!!!!

I’m scheduled for Friday the 14th for home delivery in Fort Worth. It is a good thing I did the loan already because they want me to ACH my portion ASAP and have the bank pay for the car by this Friday. I’m not going to mess with asking them to switch to Dallas delivery center or anything because I don’t want to delay anything.

I’m sure all of you will hear something very soon! Tomorrow was 7 weeks.

I just received the delivery email from Tesla.

So excited!!!!

I’m scheduled for Friday the 14th for home delivery in Fort Worth. It is a good thing I did the loan already because they want me to ACH my portion ASAP and have the bank pay for the car by this Friday. I’m not going to mess with asking them to switch to Dallas delivery center or anything because I don’t want to delay anything.

I’m sure all of you will hear something very soon! Tomorrow was 7 weeks.
7 week timeline would put me at 1/7/18... :(

Let's hope Tesla cranks it up a notch so all November orders can get theirs!

Thank you.

I just happened to call up this store location, basically to see if they have any LRs to replace my MR order, but he said he doesn't have the information (he said he is a the delivery center), and asked to drop in at the gallery to check on.

Said, my order is not assigned a VIN but Las Vegas team will call/text once they have a VIN to be assigned, but the current status means that they are still manufacturing the vehicle and not in a stage where they can assign the VIN.

Did you try the gallery# ? Plano-Legacy West | Tesla

Update! Just got a text "Congrats! We expect your Tesla to be ready between 12/20-12/31, before the federal tax credit ends. Please be available during this timeframe to ensure on-time delivery."

Anyone else get this?

Austin, TX
MR RWD
Solid Black Exterior
Black Interior
18 inch aero wheels
No EAP

Previous owner
In line reservation early morning (~#140 in Austin)
Home delivery

Saturday, 11/17/2018 - Ordered and filled out insurance, license, etc.
Sunday, 12/3/2018 - Website switched to asking for financing info
Monday, 12/3/2018 - Got email from Inside Delivery Advisor
Tuesday, 12/4/2018 - Received MVPA w/ VIN. Delivery estimate of 12/14/2018 showed up online
Thursday, 12/6/2018 - Proof of payment received by Tesla. Waiting for (confirmation on) final delivery date

All communication via email since that's what I have in my preferences.

//TB