Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tomorrow 12/19. But bank has not sent check yet.
DA emailed again and push the appointment to 12/28 since he expects the fund to arrive tomorrow.

It is interesting he also wrote these:
The Service Center has limited parking available. If your Model 3 is prepared to go before your scheduled delivery, the Service Center will proactively reach out to schedule an expedited appointment. If you do not hear from the Service Center ahead of time, please plan for your delivery date listed above.

I looked at the images of Houston North Service Center on google map, they do have a very small lot. Enough for 30 - 50 cars at most. Anyone has experience taking delivery there?

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
DA emailed again and push the appointment to 12/28 since he expects the fund to arrive tomorrow.

The Service Center has limited parking available. If your Model 3 is prepared to go before your scheduled delivery, the Service Center will proactively reach out to schedule an expedited appointment. If you do not hear from the Service Center ahead of time, please plan for your delivery date listed above.

I looked at the images of Houston North Service Center on google map, they do have a very small lot. Enough for 30 - 50 cars at most. Anyone has experience taking delivery there?

Tell him your garage has enough space for one additional car :) They can store the car in your drive away until formalities are done :)

Signed the MVPA today, funding confirmed by DA, but he is keeping my original 12/29 delivery date. He said "I will let you know if the car arrives sooner". I really hope so!
My DA told me that the "Texas team" will reach out if my car arrives sooner. Not exactly sure what that means.

Took delivery this evening in San Antonio.
Few paint issues and crack in roof front glass. Documented and took the delivery anyway..
Awesome car!
Wow I'm surprised you took delivery with those issues. What is your plan to fix them going forward?

My DA told me that the "Texas team" will reach out if my car arrives sooner. Not exactly sure what that means.

Wow I'm surprised you took delivery with those issues. What is your plan to fix them going forward?

Paint issues are minor. few white dots in multiple places.
Glass crack is internal on one corner. They will call me when the part arrives the SC.
They asked me to setup appointment with Tesla authorized body shop at my convenience. Will get a loaner car for that period.

Tesla is usually good with repairing. A friend who bought a long range earlier this year had minor issues including cracked tail light, which tesla promptly fixed/replaced within few weeks. They even gave him a Model S as a loaner. Paint issues are a bit different though... not sure what the remedy would be.

I'm scheduled to take delivery there Saturday 22nd. My DA has been dead silent since taking payment and receiving a signed MVPA...
After hearing others in delayed deliveries, I just hope the delivery date sticks. Anyone in Houston ever show up at the scheduled time only to find out it's not even there or delivery date has changed? I re-arranged my schedule to free up Saturday, and it's quite a drive.

If they didn't take delivery i think they'd be missing out on the full tax credit... unless i'm wrong and the car is totally un-drivable (I heard someone had their steering wheel mounted upside down one time) it's better to take delivery and get it fixed aftewards.