Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Supercharger Locations (location speculation, discussion)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378597179.270358.jpg

BadA** is currently charging in Waco.

We are online.

Great location for sure. Bad news bakery closes at 8pm, 7pm on Sun. Make sure to go during day :smile:

True that. There will 100% be times when I have to use that one late at night. Not sure if the hotel lobby restrooms are available for us. We will see.

Bellmead, but yes.

Waco doesn't autocorrect when your fingers are fruitcake sticky.

Told ya.
Another convert to CSB...

Wouldn't go that far. CSB has been a feature of many a dining experience for us.

I will say that the Czech Stop has, by simply being the last man left out, lost out on my I-35 food-stop agenda.

Had a talk with the workers at the bakery last night. They knew it was an electric car charging something - or - other, but they weren't too briefed on its importance nor were they up to speed on Tesla. I thanked the manager for her company locations allowing this to happen. I told her to get ready for more business.

Okay - now it's time to finish Columbus and have some I-45 folk near Huntsville and Corsicana to get us some updates.

** We KNOW where Columbus is located, as it is currently UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
And it is delayed waiting on construction materials.

** We know that the Corsicana location will be in CSB lot adjacent to I-45.
It has a permit, don't know if Construction has actually started.

** We have YET to confirm if this location will be Huntsville OR Madisonville (Buc-ee's) nearer to Houston.
Maybe it has a Permit, maybe not.
Construction may have started, maybe not.

Yeah, the timing is a bit inconvenient as most people are working or in school. I'll be sure to take pictures and video of the event for those that could not make it. Can't wait to supercharge for the first time :)

It made a HUGE difference for me. San Marcos to full then no hesitation of 75-80 mph knowing more DC awaits in Bellmead.

I actually found myself chuckling at 390 wh/mi.

My wife cannot understand why I watch that movie every 60 days. Loves me some Andy Dufrene (sp) !!!

As an aside, if you are heading down from Dallas, the entry to the bakery (aka supercharger) is a little tricky underneath that interchange. There are one or two false lefts (e.g. they are one way no entry) then the quick left followed by the quick left to get you back headed north.

Just to be aware ....