Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

That google maps display in the SC's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the SC waiting rooms there is a display showing fleet status. Is there a public link to that page about how much CO2 the fleet has saved and where they are all charging over the globe? It kind of zips to different parts of the world. I just fancy it as something on my wall office :D Or is it private?

Post a photo since your there in front of it for us.

Here it is, took a pic while I was there.

IMG_0891.JPG

SC WAITING ROOMS!? Guess my routes are in less traveled parking lots. East Greenwich, RI, Montréal, Canada, West Hartford, CT, Brattleboro, VT, Mansfield, MA and a bunch more. Wow, I’m waiting for SC waiting rooms. Oh did I mention the Dunkin Donuts SC in Sagamore on Cape Cod?

SC WAITING ROOMS!? Guess my routes are in less traveled parking lots. East Greenwich, RI, Montréal, Canada, West Hartford, CT, Brattleboro, VT, Mansfield, MA and a bunch more. Wow, I’m waiting for SC waiting rooms. Oh did I mention the Dunkin Donuts SC in Sagamore on Cape Cod?

There's a nice one one your way out of Los Angeles to the national forests up North. They even have a barista and gift shop. Snack machines. Lounge area. So on. There's also a nice one half way between Los Angeles and Las Vegas to the East(ish).

You know we really need them in LA where there are SC everywhere, it doesn't snow, hardly rains.

Remember Elon lives in LA. Wink, wink.

One of Tesla's largest US Supercharger stations has a plush, private customer lounge in the middle of a folksy California town — take a look inside

• Informative
Reactions: EVNation
I assumed they were referring to service centers, not Superchargers.

Could be either.

However, according to Tesla for Zwolle Netherlands where that photo shows from OP Tesla website states Service Center is coming soon. But there is a supercharger at Zwolle Netherlands, and appears to have been there for at least 5-6 years based on comments about people going there for brunch.

Just a guess. OP will have to clarify.

Could be either.

However, according to Tesla for Zwolle Netherlands where that photo shows from OP Tesla website states Service Center is coming soon. But there is a supercharger at Zwolle Netherlands, and appears to have been there for at least 5-6 years based on comments about people going there for brunch.

Just a guess. OP will have to clarify.

Elementary, my dear Watson, the info on the screen is about the supercharger (as it shows how many kWh the location delivered and how many stalls are currently occupied), however, the picture looks like it is from a service center. I have seen that display at Kettleman City supercharger lounge, however, the lounge doesn't have free coffee that a service center would have.