Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The 2021 S LR is pretty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jboy210

Supporting Member
Dec 2, 2016
Northern California
I was just charging over at the Dublin, CA SC and they had a 2021 S LR on display in the parking lot. What a beautiful car. It was red with black accents.

I have a new X LR on order but I think I should have gone with the Red instead of the Gray. At least I ordered the same interior combo (cream and walnut).

2021_Model_S.jpg
ModelS_sticker.jpg
ModelS_interior.jpg

Last edited:
I was just charging over at the Dublin, CA SC and they had a 2021 S LR on display in the parking lot. What a beautiful car. It was red with black accents.

I have a new X LR on order but I think I should have gone with the Red instead of the Gray. At least I ordered the same interior combo (cream and walnut).

View attachment 696516View attachment 696517View attachment 696518
Love this combo too! I went back and forth between this exact combo and black for my MX order and went with black… of course having second thoughts, but now not worth the $10k+ price increase.

Reactions: Ormond
I was over in Dublin today and found one of the off-site parking lots that they use to store vehicles before delivery. Found 5-6 new Model S -- all Plaids. Was able to validate that I'll be happy with my Blue over Cream choice.

Also -- the car definitely seems a bit wider. And the yoke is bigger in person than you expect. Pretty cool.

I was over in Dublin today and found one of the off-site parking lots that they use to store vehicles before delivery. Found 5-6 new Model S -- all Plaids. Was able to validate that I'll be happy with my Blue over Cream choice.

Also -- the car definitely seems a bit wider. And the yoke is bigger in person than you expect. Pretty cool.
Did you go over by the bowling alley? Either Dublin moves a ton of cars, or there they store cars for more than just Dublin. Every 2 or 3 weeks they fill and then empty the parking lot, Lots of car transporters going in and out all the time.

Did you go over by the bowling alley? Either Dublin moves a ton of cars, or there they store cars for more than just Dublin. Every 2 or 3 weeks they fill and then empty the parking lot, Lots of car transporters going in and out all the time.
Yeah, exactly. Ol' Earl's! :) Lots of fun to window shop over there.

Come to think of it, I've never actually been to a Tesla dealer / store, so I have no idea if they have a showroom or anything. Picked up my Model 3 directly from Fremont during the mad rush at the end of 2018. Fun times.

Yeah, exactly. Ol' Earl's! :) Lots of fun to window shop over there.

Come to think of it, I've never actually been to a Tesla dealer / store, so I have no idea if they have a showroom or anything. Picked up my Model 3 directly from Fremont during the mad rush at the end of 2018. Fun times.
I got my X at the Fremont delivery center. I assume you did yours at the factory? If so, did you meet Elon or his mom?