Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The benefit of Brexit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've bought stuff from China and the US happily over the years, someone was even talking about Australia, and it should now be no different when buying from France or Germany. If it is, then that can only be the EU causing the problem because from the UK, EU countries are now no different to countries outside the EU.

Apart from unilaterally assigning blame to one party in the matter, what you say seems reasonably logical ... until you realise that goods coming in from the EU generally arrive at different locations than those from China or the US, so new physical infrastructure needs setting up, extra people need employing and training to run the places, new regulations need to be promulgated, businesses (and customers) need educating on what the new regulations are, paperwork needs organising and printing and distributing and to the best of my knowledge, little if any of that has been done (or should I say most of that has 100% not been done?)

Most likely this is because brexit was only ever an ideological project and the actual work involved in making it a "success" (and I use the word in the loosest of senses) was never a priority. Never really of interest to those driving it

On the positive side. I received the buttons and installed them with no problem. They work very nicely. I have set up 4 buttons:
1. Fold/unfold mirrors
2. Open glove box
3. Turn on defog/defrost
4. Turn on interior lights
How easy was it to install the plug and transmitter? I’m quite interested in trying these but am an amateur in pulling panels off cars.