Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sexy Buttons resume autopilot function - Brilliant !!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Going to have to wait a bit and then look for someone in the UK who has changed their mind about having them.

Do you have a mate who travels to USA EU on business? I've done "ship to hotel" and got my mate to carry it back (and pay duty if it applies, but (assuming they haven't bought Other Stuff), they have an Allowance ... or you have mates that are quite happy to Just Walk Through Green Channel ...)

Can we have a review of the knob please.

Do we need to alert the moderator?!!

Last edited:
Do you have a mate who travels to USA on business? I've done "ship to hotel" and got my mate to carry it back (and pay duty if it applies, but (assuming they haven't bought Other Stuff), they have an Allowance ... or you have mates that are quite happy to Just Walk Through Green Channel ...)
They are based in Bulgaria I believe, may be easier to ship somewhere within EU?

ok, sounds good.

does it actually fit under the rear panel of the arm rest? it looks like it is tight place:?

also, if I understand, you can have Scan My tesla connecting to Commander, right?!

Last edited:
ok, sounds good.

does it actually fit under the rear panel of the arm rest? it looks like it is tight place:?

also, if I understand, you can have Scan My tesla connecting to Commander, right?!
On both our cars we have the jumper cable inside the cover and the tether end and commander outside. On the M3P it is slotted down between the seat and the center console. On the MYLR I put Velcro on the back and have it Velcro’d to the back cover. Neither get in the way of anything. No room to stuff everything inside that I saw.

Supposedly you can use it with Scan My Tesla but I don’t have it so never tried.

On both our cars we have the jumper cable inside the cover and the tether end and commander outside. On the M3P it is slotted down between the seat and the center console. On the MYLR I put Velcro on the back and have it Velcro’d to the back cover. Neither get in the way of anything. No room to stuff everything inside that I saw.

Supposedly you can use it with Scan My Tesla but I don’t have it so never tried.
Do you have any photos of the MY install?

Do you have any photos of the MY install?
I don't but can try to get one when I'm next in that car. I am probably making it sound more complicated than it is. The end of the cable is routed out below the plastic cover and then I put velcro on the back of the commander and a strip on the back of the plastic cover to velcro the commander to the cover. I didn't like having it just sitting on the floor and in the Y the cable is not long enough to slot it between a front seat and the centre console. The seats in the Y are on a platform unlike in the 3 and that means a longer path which is just beyond the reach of the cable.

This is all relating to the Gen1 cable and commander. I will see what I do when I swap it for the Gen2 setup. Also, I am not at all handy and all thumbs so it is nothing difficult or artful.

Reactions: SiW80
I don't but can try to get one when I'm next in that car. I am probably making it sound more complicated than it is. The end of the cable is routed out below the plastic cover and then I put velcro on the back of the commander and a strip on the back of the plastic cover to velcro the commander to the cover. I didn't like having it just sitting on the floor and in the Y the cable is not long enough to slot it between a front seat and the centre console. The seats in the Y are on a platform unlike in the 3 and that means a longer path which is just beyond the reach of the cable.

This is all relating to the Gen1 cable and commander. I will see what I do when I swap it for the Gen2 setup. Also, I am not at all handy and all thumbs so it is nothing difficult or artful.
That would be great - interested to see where it plugs in (being lazy and not relying on YouTube videos).