TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

The last of the 90D in my hands

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Keith909man, Sep 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Keith909man

Keith909man Member

I really had no attentions ordering a model S as I was waiting for my model 3. But recently tesla had released a very few brand new 90Ds at a discounted price and $8,500 off show room. So I pulled the trigger and ordered one of the only remaining limited brand new 90Ds!!! And I'm expected to get it in less then 2 weeks! I have to get busy Lol

• Like x 5
    • Love x 1
  2. Sully's8

Sully's8 Member

It's an amazing car. Congrats on the deal as well. . . I had option of getting 100D (came out preproduction of my 90D but after I had ordered) but the finishes I wanted and ventilated seats were only available in a 90D configuration. No regrets. . . Wake up and pinch myself every day.

Liked it so much I ordered a 3 for the Mrs.

• Like x 2
  3. kutkuzak

kutkuzak Patrick

I scored a decent deal on a 90D as well. Had it just over 2 weeks now. TACC still scares me sometimes with its panic braking but otherwise, man, what a car.

4. jelloslug

jelloslug Active Member

adjust your follow distance a bit and it should not be so bad.

• Like x 1
  5. kutkuzak

kutkuzak Patrick

No, it's not bad with cars in front. It's twice slammed on the brakes as I came up on a semi to my left or right. It freak out and hits the brakes yet nothing is in my lane at all (gaining on car in front - well ahead - I set to 4 for follow which is plenty).