Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

the real Tesla Model S killer made and used in China only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope you don't have an LCD TV, a smartphone, tablet, laptop, AirPods, calculators... They are all assembled in China...

BTW, the servers that Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Apple TV, etc... are all assembled in China or use components made in China.

You should also look at where your boxers or briefs are also manufactured or when the cloth comes from.

Be careful, some of that California area you breath in, have smog particles of China that have floated across the Pacific Ocean. Better buy oxygen bottles, ohh wait, those are also main in China I think. Hopefully they don't fill oxygen in it from China.

:)

I hope you don't have an LCD TV, a smartphone, tablet, laptop, AirPods, calculators... They are all assembled in China...

BTW, the servers that Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Apple TV, etc... are all assembled in China or use components made in China.

You should also look at where your boxers or briefs are also manufactured or when the cloth comes from.

Be careful, some of that California area you breath in, have smog particles of China that have floated across the Pacific Ocean. Better buy oxygen bottles, ohh wait, those are also main in China I think. Hopefully they don't fill oxygen in it from China.

:)
Apparently you’re one that doesn’t care and think it’s funny.. But not funny at all if you’re being persecuted.
BTW not only Christians but all religions😳 Air particles that continue to came across the Pacific are the China virus also known as COVID..

Attachments

• 57AE4228-EFDB-41AF-A9FE-06E823B372BD.jpeg
    57AE4228-EFDB-41AF-A9FE-06E823B372BD.jpeg
    305 KB · Views: 87
Absolutely, positively will Never buy a car from the CCP, in fact if the MYP I have on oder now was built or had components from China I wouldn’t buy it .
Elon Musk only cares about Money 💰 thats why he sold out to Communist China 🇨🇳 and he’s now a big shot billionaire there.
He doesn’t care about human rights, persecution of Christians, Wuhan & the COVID viruses and lots more.
They continue to buy everything and everyone with money and eventually will rule the entire world. (Look at GM, Ford joint ventures & the Bidens)
I’m buying a Tesla from California; U.S made 🇺🇸 🙏
All well and good. I agree with most of what you say.....however food for thought, what happens if your vehicle requires parts for repair and those parts a manufactured in china? Im sure some of the original parts and made there. How far are you willing to go?

All well and good. I agree with most of what you say.....however food for thought, what happens if your vehicle requires parts for repair and those parts a manufactured in china? Im sure some of the original parts and made there. How far are you willing to go?
Whether I agree politically or not, I think it is an economically healthy thing for people to recognize the link between their political beliefs and their economic activity … and act accordingly. Vote with your pocket book.

Reactions: Msicario
Apparently you’re one that doesn’t care and think it’s funny.. But not funny at all if you’re being persecuted.
BTW not only Christians but all religions😳 Air particles that continue to came across the Pacific are the China virus also known as COVID..
Yup, no doubt we are way to far gone in having to accept China 🇨🇳 made products.. our phones for one 😬 But thank God we can still do our best to buy American 🇺🇸 I’ll be content that my Tesla was made in America by hard working Americans. 😃

Reactions: 1windy
Not worth considering until it is actually on sale. How long will that be?
Like Elon said, any one can build a “one of” concept vehicle. Getting to volume is the really challenging part. Not to mention building a charging network. Any new company today will take 10 years to be a mature Tesla competitor. Look how long Rivian is taking, and it’s far from a serious competitor.