Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Red Room (Superior Color ofc)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Red is absolutely awesome color. Drivers react differently on red plaid ;)
Picked up mine 12/29.
I do not have good pictures, waiting for PPF and service appointment to fix issues (lots of them)
IMG-7726.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bllydia
Congrats, Cyb. I don't know if Tesla still has it, but a few years back they would give you free supercharger miles if you bought one of their inventory cars. As with all things with Tesla, you have to ask for it and not expect them to offer it outright. But then again, this 'bonus' may have gone the way of the reference deal where you used to get 1000 supercharger miles for free. It never hurts to ask and good luck.

Reactions: Cyb_
Congrats, Cyb. I don't know if Tesla still has it, but a few years back they would give you free supercharger miles if you bought one of their inventory cars. As with all things with Tesla, you have to ask for it and not expect them to offer it outright. But then again, this 'bonus' may have gone the way of the reference deal where you used to get 1000 supercharger miles for free. It never hurts to ask and good luck.
Oh interesting. I will be sure to bring it up but I may not want to test my luck.
They told me that I would have to pay an additional $2k for destination fee but I don't see it on the final order agreement. I will ask them after we secure payment haha

Thanks for the info!

Joining the thread! Ordered an S Red/Cream/19" on 1/9/2022, EDD July 2022. Currently have a Y LR and it is my first Tesla. Love it, but decided to move to a Model S.

I know the early orders had EDD moving all over the place. Any thoughts on whether the current July EDD might improve or get pushed out?

Joining the thread! Ordered an S Red/Cream/19" on 1/9/2022, EDD July 2022. Currently have a Y LR and it is my first Tesla. Love it, but decided to move to a Model S.

I know the early orders had EDD moving all over the place. Any thoughts on whether the current July EDD might improve or get pushed out?
Honestly? Probably not since you're in VA. You may be pushed back a bit depending on how this year goes... On the bright side, you will get all the new stuff