Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Unofficial Aftermarket Air Suspension Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can those of you on Airtekk can you please share pics of the Rear setup? I’m curious to know how it works without a spring or if you use stock spring. The guys at Airtekk don’t return calls and I’m trying to make my final decision on a setup. Thanks

You remove the stock springs. The bag is built into the shock, so it makes install easier. Though it does limit how high you can go in the rear(it goes plenty high anyway).

Do you remember how many mm extra the fender rolling gave you? I love your fitment!

They were pulled about 5mm. I didn't measure.
Here's a vid showing the fitment before the pull.

Reactions: DNAPoPo
Great set up. Wish I could do this in NY.

Btw dropped my tire psi to 39 on the stock 18s and stiffened up 1 more click on the struts. Ride quality is incredible

What is your ride height pressures and dampening settings (from full stiff)

I think I'm like 3 clicks from the stiffest on all corners. The front had 32 and the rear had 22(?) for adjust-ability, right?

The fronts are 32 and rears are 16 clicks. What is your ride height pressures?

I'm currently at 60/90psi with 18" Aeros. Dampening set at 14/8 right now but it feels like rear is way too stiff or too soft... so I'm still figuring it out. I feel like it needs to be much stiffer.

What is your ride height pressures and dampening settings (from full stiff)

The fronts are 32 and rears are 16 clicks. What is your ride height pressures?

I'm currently at 60/90psi with 18" Aeros. Dampening set at 14/8 right now but it feels like rear is way too stiff or too soft... so I'm still figuring it out. I feel like it needs to be much stiffer.

Accuair's system doesn't show PSI unfortunately. But I have my struts up pretty high now. I raised them to the point that when aired out all the way the fenders are touching lips perfectly.

As for stiffness, I'm three clicks from the stiffest all around. It is a really stiff ride now, especially since my tires are at 55psi. Not recommended for the light hearted.

How long does it take to go from neutral to full height? My wife has MS so getting in/out of a low car is difficult for her so an aftermarket air suspension to raise it for entry/exit would be awesome. I'm not a fan of swapping springs to permanently raise it.

I'd love to sell/trade my 3 for a Y, but I'm at retirement age and should be putting that money into retirement.

Thanks!

How long does it take to go from neutral to full height? My wife has MS so getting in/out of a low car is difficult for her so an aftermarket air suspension to raise it for entry/exit would be awesome. I'm not a fan of swapping springs to permanently raise it.

I'd love to sell/trade my 3 for a Y, but I'm at retirement age and should be putting that money into retirement.

Thanks!

Struts: Airtekk
Management: Airlift 3P
Tank: Accuair ENDO CT

Ride height PSI:
Front: 75 PSI
Rear: 90 PSI

73539723_398801617457643_1887489439119179776_n.jpg
72667620_2995558627127262_3212724151173251072_n.jpg
72754865_2487686268174390_8365880879905505280_n.jpg