Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thinking of Purchasing my first Tesla and question about Forum Cards

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m thinking about purchasing my first Tesla Roadster in the near future. I’ve heard that by purchasing it I can also purchase a Tesla Forum Card to tour the Tesla Facility and meet Mr. Musk. Does anyone know if this is true and do you have to buy a Tesla to purchase this Tesla Forum Card to tour the Tesla Facility? Can you purchase the Forum card only?

I’ve heard of a Tesla Forum Card, but you won’t be getting a Tesla Roadster in the near future, because Tesla isn’t working on them yet.

OP could be talking about the original Tesla Roadster circa 2008. But in either case, this is the Model S forum, so this thread is likely to get moved to a different part of TMC once we sort things out.

I've never heard of a Tesla Forum Card, so I have no idea what this refers to. Tesla decommissioned their "official" user forums years ago. TMC (which is completely independent of Tesla, Inc.) has never had anything like this.

Bruce.