Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Third party charging in France

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

Planning a two or three week holiday in France later this year. We'll be pretty rural, so not necessarily conveniently close to the nearest Supercharger.

Is there a decent equivalent to Zapmap for France and Europe, that shows the vast majority of third party charging facilities?

Thanks

Hi all

Planning a two or three week holiday in France later this year. We'll be pretty rural, so not necessarily conveniently close to the nearest Supercharger.

Is there a decent equivalent to Zapmap for France and Europe, that shows the vast majority of third party charging facilities?

Thanks

Not used it but Plugshare seems to cover Europe ..

• Informative
Reactions: drewpost
Hi all

Thanks

From what I've read, Chargemap may be sufficient, but it is hard to decipher the information. Please follow up with your experience after your trip. I'm heading to rural Brittany for a few weeks over Easter (and possibly a short visit in February) so would appreciate some reassurance.

Reactions: drewpost
Recently back from France. Bought a Chargemap card but didn’t need to use it. Got by on a combination of superchargers on the toll roads, overnight charging at hotels and granny charging (bought 2 pin adaptor from Tesla SC before going).

Recently back from France. Bought a Chargemap card but didn’t need to use it. Got by on a combination of superchargers on the toll roads, overnight charging at hotels and granny charging (bought 2 pin adaptor from Tesla SC before going).
Service centre didn’t have one of those in stock when I was last there, so I just built one of these...
E5DEECB4-F08E-4D6E-A915-1DEA740769CC.jpeg